Thread: Tiger Woods Attending Sex Clinic!!

Post Thanks / Like

Tiger Woods Attending Sex Clinic!!

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea I was watching a news channel the other day(not sure which) but they gave all the signs of sex addiction. Was thinking is there a sexaholics anonymous around here, because it those are signs of sex addiction I have them as well.
    I cannot belive that intelligent people could not see through the bull**** and voted for Obama

Post Thanks / Like
    Might have to join you!!
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    he didnt need to go through sex rehabilitation...i guess he was doing it right if he had all of those mistresses...what he should have done was not get married and he wouldnt have been in this mess...

Post Thanks / Like
    Last I heard, there was still no confirmation that he was at that clinic. There was a picture purported to be Tiger floating around on one of the tabloids. Then I read that it was actually someone else who was obviously trying to look like Tiger.

What a mess.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tiger Woods Attending Sex Clinic!!

Radaronline claims that Elin visited Tiger at the MS sex rehab clinic. Elin, they report, wants to reconcile with Tiger! Just in time for Tiger to enter The Masters!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Let Tiger make 9 dollars an hour as some of us do and he wont have these problems.