Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Who's Really in Charge?

Post Thanks / Like
    Like Biden told the press yesterday... "I am not supposed to be answering all these questions"... Which tells me his handlers don't want him wandering around in the real world where they cannot control what comes out of that addled mind. I am surprised they don't have pictures of someone with their hand up his ass controlling the puppet President.

Bidens brain is fried... The train does not have a coherent conductor.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mestral View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Actually, "Woke" Democrats are one of the most deadly and destructive crisis this country ever faced.
    well, I don't know 'bout "ever", I mean that's a long long time and covers a lot of ground including the civil war.....but I do agree, that it's a menacel. Wokeness and "criticalness" are a couple of things I'd love to see disappear before I do....mac
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    Like Biden told the press yesterday... "I am not supposed to be answering all these questions"...
    I find that such words emanating from the lips of the President of the United States, allegedly the most powerful man in the world, completely reprehensible. It nearly brings me to tears and more glad than ever that I'm an old man.
    "There is no such thing as a scientific ought. Science is competent to establish only what is."

4. Thanks sojourner truth thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    And you will notice that he didn't say I can't answer those questions, or I choose not to answer those questions. He said I am not "supposed" to answer those questions. That indicates that someone has control over what he can and cannot say. Simply unacceptable for a US sitting President. I cannot imagine Trump even thinking a sentence like that, much less actually saying it.

If I were President, I would be damned if I would ever put myself in a position where my answers had to be cleared first by parties unknown.

So, as far as we know, some unknown face is the power behind the throne, and we have no real elected leader.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    He said I am not "supposed" to answer those questions. That indicates that someone has control over what he can and cannot say.

So, as far as we know, some unknown face is the power behind the throne, and we have no real elected leader.

nah, not really. kind of like sayin' "I ain't s'posed to fart in here"....just means something you shouldn't do, not that you're not in charge of your own bowels.....mac
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4