Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who's Really in Charge?

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's an unpopular opinion.

George Bush Sr was a walking demon. According to family research. The Bush family comes from the Judas clan. Blood lineage from beginning.

George Bush Sr is also the first president that told us to our face about the new world order. Further saying, "We will succeed".

After that demon died. We get murals. Plane and a train museum. Straight worship of the satanic pos.

But you can't say that. Because he was a Republican. Anything not on the same page. Well, you're a wacko conspiracy theorist. Worthy of an internment camp.

2. Likes shawnricheson liked this post
    WTF ExKilleencitizen WTF'd this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Reptilian Overlords are in charge: https://www.vox.com/2014/11/5/715837...eory-explainer

I am simple Illuminati and alien/human (O negative blood), but am I a lizard person? 12.000.000 people want to know.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lizard.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	9195

He's watching you - along with Liz:

Name:	lizlizard.jpg 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	9196

And don't forget the Donald:

Name:	lizdon.jpg 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	9197
    "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two Commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets" - Mathew 22:37-40 (KJV)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by txswimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Reptilian Overlords are in charge: https://www.vox.com/2014/11/5/715837...eory-explainer

I am simple Illuminati and alien/human (O negative blood), but am I a lizard person? 12.000.000 people want to know.
    Well, I wouldn't have thought so, until this year, that is.
    You ought not to make fun of what you do not know, and do not understand.
    I have been tracking TPTB for several years, and they don't look like what most conspiracy theorists think they do.
    I don't mind being called far right.
    I have been right so far.

5. LOL txswimmer LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I got ridiculed when I told people, 16 months ago, what was coming.
    But the next month, I brought you this bit of information, anyway:
    http://www.centextalk.com/vb/showthr...eak#post501381
    This is, of course, the sort of messaging that many countries - at least outside of the current `hot zones' - have been projecting. This week I've heard several U.S. officials warn that `we haven't seen the peak in cases, quite yet'.

As if we are anywhere near the peak. Folks, we are barely into the foothills.

I suppose they think this is a way of breaking bad news `gently' - an approach that might be appropriate if you were talking to a 4 year old - but not when discussing a serious, potentially life-threatening event with adults.
    Then, the month after that, both the President, and I, said Hydroxychloroquine showed promise. Many people ridiculed it, and several "studies" showed it didn't work. But those "studies" were all faked.
    http://www.centextalk.com/vb/showthr...771#post502771
    And, as soon as the results of a rigged election were in, the CDC admitted that.

Maybe it was asking too much to think of treating people like adults.
    Especially the deep state agencies.
    http://www.centextalk.com/vb/showthr...del#post511600
    Nothing we do will completely stop this virus. Love the University of Washington's Institute for Health modeling: If 95% of us wear masks we can stop this virus!

Really? UW model has never been even close to right in the past, why does anyone think it is right this time?
    (It isn't.)
    But I told you when the virus would peak:
    http://www.centextalk.com/vb/showthr...bal#post513523
    While it will be a long time before we see complete herd immunity (and by then, we will on to the next crisis) initial herd immunity will be reached next spring, vaccine or no vaccine.

My math is inexact, because I looked at this over a month ago, but these numbers are not far off:
    Because of the variations in our DNA, the virus is only capable of infecting just under a quarter of us. We will begin to see reductions in numbers of cases when suitable hosts begin becoming more scarce, which should be when 8 to 12% of us have been infected
    I was off by a few weeks. BTW, last week we hit 10%.
    I will post my newer formula (not for forecasting, but for showing progress towards herd immunity) in a different thread.

But, just keep ridiculing.
    I'll just keep hitting them out of the park.

7. Likes Night Owl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    mestral - I watch your prognostications on epidemiology with great interest. I believe I posted on the COVID forum that you were quite prescient on how big this would become. I don't discount facts from reliable sources. I agree herd immunity is far away, a lot of it because of vaccine hesitancy. BUT - cases are down, and yes, COVID will not kill everyone - maybe you are right about the host population being decimated (if I am reading you right).

I don't doubt that there is an elite group of monied interests that run the majority of the world - the military-industrial-congressional-corporate complex. Ike warned us 60 years ago. I have no doubt that they love a "dumbed down" constituency that is willing to accept crumbs from them in order to be silent. Making everyone a victim, and making whole segments of our populace "incapable of fending for themselves" serves them well.

This is why I am always challenging people to challenge the facts. Too often, we rely on pundits or single source news outlets, especially when they espouse our preconceived notion of how things are or should be. Subjectivity too often replaces objectivity, as we hate to be wrong when the objective evidence does not meet our expectations And we have become so vitriolic in our conversations with those who disagree with us, that we will never be able to find common ground. Very disconcerting. For example, I have not criticized anyone who criticized Biden. Why? Not only because I , too, think Biden's policies are ill conceived and based on faulty analysis and "politically correct" or "feel facts" (statements which are not factual, but they "feel right"). I don't think anyone is unAmerican for doing so, even though I may disagree with some comments. On the other hand, I have been excoriated more than once because of my opposition the DJT's presidency. I don't feel one should make a superhero out of anyone, and if the criticism is there, it's there. Everone is entitled to their opinion. Not their own facts.
    Last edited by txswimmer; May 3rd, 2021 at 3:24 PM.
    "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two Commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets" - Mathew 22:37-40 (KJV)

9. Thanks Mestral thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    On the other hand, I have been excoriated more than once because of my opposition the DJT's presidency. I don't feel one should make a superhero out of anyone, and if the criticism is there, it's there. Everone is entitled to their opinion. Not their own facts.
    I don't recall ever making him out to be a superhero. He had his flaws. (He was rude and crude: I usually compare him to Rodney Dangerfield in Caddyshack.) But, in his first three years, he accomplished more good in his presidency than the previous 3 presidents combined, then he guided us, pretty well, through a simi-tough pandemic.

He ran the game like a pro, even when it was rigged by deep state operatives in every department of the government. He called balls and strikes with a vengeance, firing every turncoat he could. How did he do all of this? He was his own man, and not controlled by the power elite. And that is why they hated him, slandered him, sabotaged him, and eventually stole an election from him, though fraud. (Yes, it was fraud: the Left is not entitled to their own facts, and they lie about that too.) I estimate Trump sacrificed about $1Billion of his own fortune for those four years. And the thanks he gets is that his life and liberty are on the line, and the power elite are going after everyone connected to him. So, I do get a little miffed when people continue to tell lies about him to try to make him look bad.

Post Thanks / Like
    I now see that Dr. Fauci is saying that we will probably never reach herd immunity in the US. And has anyone else noticed that since numbers in the US are declining, attention is now being focused on India and other hot spots that have vaccination issues and shortages of oxygen.

Now I am wondering whatever happened to the Hydroxychloroquin issue. The only study I ever heard of was done by some French Dr. who swore the stuff was great as a prophylactic against Covid. Guess his study wasn't "scientific" enough for the rest of the scientific community.

Then we hear stories, even more so than the whole Hydroxy thing, about some scammers in Fla. who got people to drink Chlorine. Now that is one stupid group of people. But people like that will get coverage while actual medical studies get ignored or, even better, mocked.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I had planned on putting this in the Covid thread, but here:

https://politicofire.com/2020/11/24/...d-outpatients/
    November 24, 2020
    A peer-reviewed study analyzing the effectiveness of a triple drug cocktail including hydroxychloroquine in treating COVID-19 patients found that the treatment was effective and that it significantly reduced hospitalization and mortality rates for those in the treatment group.

The study, authored by the controversial Dr. Vladimir Zelenko in partnership with two German doctors, was accepted for peer-review and will be published in the December issue of the International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents. An online-only version of the study was published Oct. 26.
    The study found that treated patients were 84% less likely to be hospitalized than untreated ones. Of 141 treated patients, four were hospitalized, which was significantly fewer than 58 of 377 untreated patients who were sent to the hospital. Additionally, the mortality rate for treated patients was lower. Only one patient in the treatment group died versus 13 patients in the untreated group. The patient who died had a history of cancer and only took one daily dose of the triple therapy before hospital admission.
    https://politicalvelcraft.org/2020/1...xychloroquine/
    We warned this would happen and now it has. All year the liberal media has attacked Trump’s handling of the coronavirus, especially his endorsement of hydroxycloroquine as an effective treatment.

Now that Democrats believe the election is all over, their disgusting hypocrisy is reaching new heights!

The American Medical Association has amended their recommendations regarding Hydroxychloroquine, reversing their previous warning that a drug in common use for seven decades was somehow now dangerous. This comes after the 2020 election, of course. If they admitted the truth about HCQ before the election, it would have benefitted President Trump who has been recommending it for months.

The AMA is an organization of political hacks. Those in charge of the recommendation made a decision to disregard clear science showing the efficacy of HCQ as a treatment, prompting most news organizations and Big Tech companies to suppress calls for its widespread use. Real doctors had their opinions quashed. Those who discussed how HCQ could benefit us were often suspended or banned from their platforms. And worst of all, people likely died because the AMA wanted to help get their guy into the White House. According to Len Bil?n:

The American Medical Association (AMA), in a surprising move, has officially rescinded a previous statement against the use of Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) in the treatment of COVID-19 patients, giving physicians the okay to return to utilizing the medication at their discretion.
    The first paragraph is right: the AMA is a bunch of political hacks, as are the CDC and NIH.

13. Likes Night Owl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not just concerned about the Corona virus and how it has been handled and portrayed,...I am concerned about who now is in charge of everything concerning our executive branch of government. You know that Biden is not coming up with all of these beliefs, policies, and actions on his own, Just what people are really running our government now ? Who has the power to basically control our country and shape our destiny?

15. Thanks Night Owl thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mestral View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I had planned on putting this in the Covid thread, but here:

https://politicofire.com/2020/11/24/...d-outpatients/
    November 24, 2020

https://politicalvelcraft.org/2020/1...xychloroquine/

The first paragraph is right: the AMA is a bunch of political hacks, as are the CDC and NIH.
    Mark Levin revealed on his radio show yesterday that the CDC invited the American Federation of Teachers to have a say in how the CDC would recommend the reopening of schools during the ongoing pandemic...
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

17. Thanks Mestral thanked this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast