Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: DEMOCRAT SUICIDE

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can't blame him for trying. I only fear that Marvin Guy will get off scott free.
    seems to like, by this time, unless you've invented some sort of time travel machine, it's physically impossible for Guy to get off Scott Free.....the best he can get now is "Time Served"....How much time has he already done already?.....Years?....I forget but it's been quite a while, certainly not speedy,......mac
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

2. Likes shawnricheson liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    That really makes me wonder what could possibly be on an Itunes data file that could be incriminating. Does someone care what music I listen to and what shows I download, other than of course commercially?
    maybe someone's accused you of "theft of services".........mac
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

Post Thanks / Like
    That really makes me wonder what could possibly be on an Itunes data file that could be incriminating. Does someone care what music I listen to and what shows I download, other than of course commercially?
    An Itunes account holds a forensic image of all devices tied to the Itunes account.

Most people are unaware of this -and- China holds the keys to the data.

So if their were legal documents in the Icloud / Itunes or text / sms with President Trump,
    those would be discoverable, albeit illegally.

Since this sting predates Trump, it's likely Rudy's Itunes / Icloud is chock
    filled with red herrings and rabbit holes.

Since the good guys at the NSA are in the mix, I would bank on it LMAO ...

EXAMPLE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SAMPLE-ICLOUD.jpg  
    Last edited by shawnricheson; May 1st, 2021 at 1:34 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is the flaw in the "got it off the ICloud" argument:

We don't know (and may not, for a long time) whether the FBI/DOJ got a FISA warrant to look at the cloud, or, if there was enough external information (from email and other documents of Rudy's shared with others and then sent and provided to the FBI/DOJ) to get a warrant without ever looking at the cloud.

Remember - this stuff has been going on a long time. I would imagine Rudy shared a lot of information with a lot of people. And I imagine a lot of people are not as loyal as Rudy would like to think. Remember that the same thing happened to Michael Cohen.

We have no idea whether there is incriminating information on the items seized until they are analyzed. MSM has taken sides, as have most "bloggers". I won't. Same with Matt Gaetz - we have no idea what, if any, evidence implicates him in any crimes. DOJ has been silent, as they should be. May be a whole lot of nothing.
    "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two Commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets" - Mathew 22:37-40 (KJV)

6. Likes shawnricheson liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by txswimmer View Post
    Here is the flaw in the "got it off the ICloud" argument:
    Rudy made that statement on National TV about Itunes.

I have not heard it from any other source but Rudy.

Me thinks this is all subterfuge to Trump's declassification of items 72 hours before leaving office.

In the past 48 hours I have personally seen some disturbing satanic ritual items that I believe will become main stream soon.

People that I used to like and trust are in this and it makes me want to puke.

An A-10 strike on the capitol is my suggestion.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnricheson View Post
    Rudy made that statement on National TV about Itunes.

I have not heard it from any other source but Rudy.

Me thinks this is all subterfuge to Trump's declassification of items 72 hours before leaving office.

In the past 48 hours I have personally seen some disturbing satanic ritual items that I believe will become main stream soon.

People that I used to like and trust are in this and it makes me want to puke.

An A-10 strike on the capitol is my suggestion.
    Where are the satanic ritual items to be found? I am not asking this in jest. I have been all too aware of child sex trafficking by government officials for years. HUGE scandal in, of all places, Omaha NE, a few years ago. Now, we hear of it from FL and DC again. Epstein related? Will Gislaine be suicided?
    Last edited by txswimmer; May 3rd, 2021 at 2:46 PM.
    "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two Commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets" - Mathew 22:37-40 (KJV)

Post Thanks / Like
    Where are the satanic ritual items to be found? I am not asking this in jest. I have been all too aware of child sex trafficking by government officials for years. HUGE scandal in, of all places, Omaha NE, a few years ago. Now, we hear of it from FL and DC again. Epstein related? Will Gislaine be suicided?
    They are sitting on a server in norway.

Yes - Epstein related -and- I saw an August 7th 2020 pic with confirmed forensics of Epstein.

Gislaine has rolled on all of them, and given up other sources to corroborate her info.

I don't think suiciding her would accomplish suppression of anything at this point.

I also fell IMHO that Maureen Comey is a good guy and wants to burn her dad at the stake.

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting - I look forward to seeing anyone involved in that horrendous activity brought to swift and sure justice - no matter who.

Years ago, I prosecuted a prominent member of a "special" community for sexual assault of a child. The child came to talk to me and was brought to the DA's office by the suspect's "mentor", who was telling her not to say anything to me. Needless to say - things went downhill, and the "mentor" was arrested for witness tampering. I took a lot of heat from a lot of people (thank God Cappy had my back and said "#### them"). Justice was done. No "special favors" from me or the office. I hope the evidence of which you speak materializes soon.
    Last edited by txswimmer; May 3rd, 2021 at 3:31 PM.

11. Likes shawnricheson liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting - I look forward to seeing anyone involved in that horrendous activity brought to swift and sure justice - no matter who.

Years ago, I prosecuted a prominent member of a "special" community for sexual assault of a child. The child came to talk to me and was brought to the DA's office by the suspect's "mentor", who was telling her not to say anything to me. Needless to say - things went downhill, and the "mentor" was arrested for witness tampering. I took a lot of heat from a lot of people (thank God Cappy had my back and said "#### them"). Justice was done. No "special favors" from me or the office. I hope the evidence of which you speak materializes soon.
    I doubt that we will ever see a prosecution. All the players are among the "elite" and that strata of our society always skates.
    "There is no such thing as a scientific ought. Science is competent to establish only what is."

13. Thanks Night Owl thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I doubt that we will ever see a prosecution. All the players are among the "elite" and that strata of our society always skates.
    Unfortunately, true.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6