Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Cowboys Stinking It Up As Usual

Post Thanks / Like

Cowboys Stinking It Up As Usual

Eagles lead 14-3. If they lose to Philadelphia at home they are dead in the playoff hunt.
    Jerry Jones, short of firing himself, needs to replace Garrett and find himself some players. This is getting pathetic.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Eagles lead 14-3. If they lose to Philadelphia at home they are dead in the playoff hunt.
    Jerry Jones, short of firing himself, needs to replace Garrett and find himself some players. This is getting pathetic.

I knew that game most be horrible...My son just came and got his backpack and informed me that he was going to start studying! LOL

3. LOL CenTexDave, cnjbond, olderthandirt LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    They need an offensive line. Romo is having a hard time throwing the ball from his back.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

5. Likes cnjbond liked this post
    LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by xzochye View Post
    I knew that game most be horrible...My son just came and got his backpack and informed me that he was going to start studying! LOL
    Now that would make a funny FB poster..."What's so bad that it makes a teenager pull out his books to study? Watching the Cowboys play!"
    The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph! ~ Marvin Philliips

7. Likes xzochye liked this post
    LOL CenTexDave, Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    They need an offensive line. Romo is having a hard time throwing the ball from his back.
    Like I said - get some players. They haven't had a really good O-line for years.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

9. Thanks Night Owl thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think Doug Free should give back half his salary after the season is over...that dude is GARBAGE!!!!
    The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph! ~ Marvin Philliips

11. Likes CenTexDave, Night Owl liked this post
    LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doug (Scott) Free should meet the same fate as Big Tex. He's cost the boys more yards that Romo has thrown for.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

13. LOL CenTexDave, Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. Romo now has the Cowboys' record for TD passes. Surpassed Troy Aikman. Of course Troy has 3 SuperBowl rings!

15. Likes xzochye liked this post
    LOL sojourner truth LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    And The Boys pull it out. Romo has a great game.
    But this defense gives up 33 points to a rookie QB starting his third game? Hmmmmm.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CenTexDave View Post
    And The Boys pull it out. Romo has a great game.
    But this defense gives up 33 points to a rookie QB starting his third game? Hmmmmm.
    In their defense, they are playing with one hand tied behind their back with all of the injuries on the defensive side of the ball. Ryan's defensive scheme is pretty tough to learn and they were doing good at the beginning of the season until the injury bug bit them. So I'll give them a pass on that one but they still played like crap!

18. Likes Night Owl liked this post
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast