PDA

View Full Version : KISD BASKETBALL PLAY-OFF BOUND!!!

kjpool
February 10th, 2011, 2:57 PM
CONGRATULATIONS to Ellison HS boys and girls, Harker Heights HS boys and girls, Killeen HS boys and girls basketball teams!!! ALL are play off bound! A big shout out to 12-5A Distrct Champions: Harker Heights boys and Ellison girls and 8-4A Co-Champion Killeen boys!! Congrats to the coaches and players at the Shoe for putting together really competitive seasons as both of their teams were in the running for a playoff spot themselves right up to the very end...these kids and their coaches are putting together great basketball and have done KISD proud...

JohnKilleen
February 11th, 2011, 9:32 PM
Nicely said...I have been thinking the same thing. The KISD basketball programs are great. KHS may be district champs if they win tonight. Hope these teams can make some noise in the playoffs.

RooDawg
February 12th, 2011, 7:11 AM
Congrats to all the KISD playoff teams!! Kudos to the district champions Harker Heights boys and Ellison girls!! Big Kudos to my Lady Roos for making the playoffs and for the 6-time district champion Runnin' Roos!!

RooDawg
February 19th, 2011, 7:13 AM
Went to see the Lady Eagles win over Richardson last night 39-27. The win puts them up against Harker Heights on Tuesday, 6:30pm at the Killeen High gym. This is sure to be an exciting game.

jack
February 19th, 2011, 8:28 AM
Read in the paper that Union Grove Middle school girls wom KISD championship. Looks like HH girs might be good for a while

kjpool
February 19th, 2011, 10:00 AM
Went to see the Lady Eagles win over Richardson last night 39-27. The win puts them up against Harker Heights on Tuesday, 6:30pm at the Killeen High gym. This is sure to be an exciting game.

I wish I could have gone to that...heard the heights game was good too...what a great thing for girls basketball in this town...I just wish they didn't have to knock each other off to get to the regional tournament...

kjpool
February 19th, 2011, 10:03 AM
I wish I could have gone to that...heard the heights game was good too...what a great thing for girls basketball in this town...I just wish they didn't have to knock each other off to get to the regional tournament...

By the way folks I believe 3 of our boys teams begin there playoff runs on Tuesday night as well...6 out of 8 Killeen teams in the playoffs!!!???!!! FANTASTIC!!!!

CenTexDave
February 23rd, 2011, 5:28 AM
The the 7th ranked Roos lose to a #4 seed. Unreal.

Scarlett
February 23rd, 2011, 6:35 AM
I went to the girls Ellison-HH game last night. Wow! What a great come back. Ellison was way behind...came back to win in overtime.
I was amazed at how many more Ellison fans were there. Well over twice as many. It was a great game!!

kjpool
February 24th, 2011, 9:13 AM
AND THEN THERE WERE 3...CONGRATS to the Lady Eagles ...one of the best playoff games I've ever seen...they have made it to the regional tournament...the 1st time a girls basketball team has done that in this town since 1992? (as far as any one can tell)...ALSO...Ellison and Heights boys for their bi-district wins as well... both are moving on to the area round tomorrow night..KISD basketball STILL ROCKIN' IT!!!!!

Scarlett
February 25th, 2011, 9:46 PM
Ellison girls lost tonight.
Ellison boys won.

CenTexDave
February 26th, 2011, 10:14 PM
No disgrace losing to Georgetown. They've been a state powerhouse for years.