PDA

View Full Version : Shark Home Cleaner

JoAnn Purser
December 12th, 2010, 5:32 AM
If anyone is interested...

I have recently purchased the hand held Shark home cleaner and it works great.

I was struggling with the grout in my home and there is an brush attachment that works well with the hot steam and lifts the dirt/stains perfectly. No products or cleansers, just distilled water.

The is a lot of moisture that has to be removed with a towel or rag but other than that you will be pleased with the results. It works much better that scrubbing with a brush or magic eraser.

I have the Shark mop too and love, love, love it!

Got it at Bed Bath and Beyond.

Rick
November 13th, 2011, 2:23 PM
I finally was able to convince a certain someone to try a steam mop. Since we have an Oreck Vacuum, mini vacuum and an iron that came with the vacuum and all three are fantastic appliances, we decided to go with the Oreck steam mop (http://www.oreck.com/Steam-It-All-Purpose-Steam-Wand) and she loves it. Since we only have carpet in the bedrooms, there's a lot of tile to mop and it always took a lot of time. With this, it is quick and easy, no changing water, no mopping, then drying. The steam does all the work and gets the floor clean without chemicals.

If the dogs come in with wet feet, just plug it in and steam mop them up. Quick and easy.

We were even able to get a couple of stains out of the carpet in the bedroom with it as well.

It was much cheaper through AAFES by the way.

Night Owl
November 13th, 2011, 4:18 PM
If the dogs come in with wet feet, just plug it in and steam mop them up. Quick and easy.

Really, you steam mop the dogs?:))

Rick
November 13th, 2011, 8:47 PM
I'm willing to try!