PDA

View Full Version : The price of a bird: Kyle Busch fined $25,000 for gesture

TheOldProgrammer
November 10th, 2010, 8:28 AM
A slap on the wrist for this whiny little boy... He needs a good a$$-kicking...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/blog/from_the_marbles/post/The-price-of-a-bird-Kyle-Busch-fined-25-000-fo;_ylt=Aj.4W89L854qCoUHMWvtDN_ov7YF?urn=nascar-283868

:smoke

Rick
November 10th, 2010, 3:21 PM
Not to mention, he'll get it back at the end of the year when they divy up all the fines.

But!

They penalized him two laps during the race. Why penalize him again? They have had other issues where they penalized someone on the track, then when Tuesday came around, they didn't do anything because of the on track sanctions.

More NASCAR not being consistent.

No penalty for Gordon for fighting? Hmmmm!

TheOldProgrammer
November 10th, 2010, 3:32 PM
More NASCAR not being consistent.

No penalty for Gordon for fighting? Hmmmm!

I disagree; they've done this before... It's been a while but I do remember Robby Gordon getting this kind of treatment... But then again Robby Gordon's an idiot anyway... 8-;

As for Gordon; when have they ever penalized him for things he's done... He's one of their 'golden boys'... Or rather Hendricks' Golden Boys... And you don't penalize them... :smoke

christine
November 12th, 2010, 7:42 AM
What is the point in making them pay if it's returned at the end of he year?? Or did I read your comment wrong

TheOldProgrammer
November 12th, 2010, 7:55 AM
You read it right... That's NA$CAR for ya... Probation is another joke; for two races...should run it into next year. :smoke

Rick
November 12th, 2010, 11:47 AM
What is the point in making them pay if it's returned at the end of he year?? Or did I read your comment wrong
For the same reason the 37th place finisher in last week's race won more money that the 8th place finisher.

The rich owners in NASCAR have set it up so that the rich get richer.

christine
November 12th, 2010, 4:26 PM
Hmmm isn't hat how the rich stay rich? Is that a shock to anyone