PDA

View Full Version : UT Demolished

CenTexDave
September 25th, 2010, 6:46 PM
Everyone knew it was only a matter of time.

corgifan
September 26th, 2010, 12:13 AM
Longhorns were overrated from the get go. Still in the running for a BCS bowl, but asta la vista national championship.

CenTexDave
September 26th, 2010, 12:26 AM
They play Oklahoma next Saturday. The Sooners barely squeaked by Cincinnati today, and Cincinnati isn't nearly as good as they were last year so the Horns might have a chance. But if they lose to Oklahoma they can start making reservations for the Alamo Bowl.

Rick
September 26th, 2010, 4:45 AM
Everyone knew it was only a matter of time.
You still have the Buckeyes! :))

Oh and don't forget the mighty Crusaders just down the road. Except for penalties, they were impressive last night against eight ranked, Hardin Simmons. 42-28.

CenTexDave
September 26th, 2010, 8:36 AM
Thanks Rick, now it's "you"? Thought you were a Buckeye fan also.
Besides, they only scored 73 points yesterday.

Rick
September 26th, 2010, 8:40 AM
LOL, I said YOU because I've never waivered. Always a Buckeye fan, none other.

I am a little worried about Michigan though. They might be getting their **** together.

cnjbond
September 26th, 2010, 9:13 AM
Poor ol' coach brown looked sick in that postgame interview. I guess that's what happens when you put all your egss in one basket and forget to cultivate the younger talent. Just hope it's only this season that they go through the learning pains...

CenTexDave
September 26th, 2010, 10:08 AM
LOL, I said YOU because I've never waivered. Always a Buckeye fan, none other.

I am a little worried about Michigan though. They might be getting their **** together.

Michigan's offense has been impressive, but their D still isn't. Plus we get them at The Shoe this year. I'm more worried about Wisconsin.

Agent X
September 26th, 2010, 10:40 AM
It speaks volumes when a PAC-10 team "out hits" a Big 12 team. The Horns better toughen up or this could be a 4 or 5 loss season.

Close the tower and be on the lookout for jumpers.......off the bandwagon that is!

Iteachtoo
September 26th, 2010, 11:36 AM
I am sorry, the only game I care about is in November, and I sure hope the Horns keep up their losing streak!:) gigem

CenTexDave
September 26th, 2010, 11:38 AM
That's right, November - Ohio State and Michigan. :)

cnjbond
October 2nd, 2010, 8:11 PM
Looks like the only plus for us UT fans is going to be IF UT can beat ATM this year...from the National Championship last year to the laughing stock of the Big XII, what a difference a year makes!

Iteachtoo
October 2nd, 2010, 9:14 PM
Bite your tongue with that if!!!! It is when!

CenTexDave
October 2nd, 2010, 9:45 PM
Baylor looked great today. UT might want to pay attention to them this year.

Scarlett
October 2nd, 2010, 10:18 PM
http://tapa.tk/mu/a6cd0826-f5ea-451f.jpg

My son loved the game today!

CenTexDave
October 2nd, 2010, 11:23 PM
What did he do, sit on the visitor's side?

Scarlett
October 2nd, 2010, 11:23 PM
Duh. We ARE from Kansas!!!

I shall be at the KSU game there in the 23rd. ;)

cnjbond
October 2nd, 2010, 11:28 PM
Bite your tongue with that if!!!! It is when!
LOL, I wish I shared your confidence in the Longhorns ability to right the ship this year BUT I think we'll have to wait at least another year before these guys are back to being a dominate football team. I was thinking the samething Dave, the Bears might just give the Horns a run for their money if they play as well as they did against KU.

CenTexDave
October 3rd, 2010, 7:33 AM
Duh. We ARE from Kansas!!!

I shall be at the KSU game there in the 23rd. ;)

Just what I was expecting. Doesn't matter you live in Texas now.

Scarlett
October 3rd, 2010, 7:39 AM
Well I am NOT a KU fan...but I will be wearing my purple when I head to Baylor next time!

CenTexDave
October 3rd, 2010, 9:40 AM
Take a white flag with you so you can surrender by halftime. lol

Scarlett
October 3rd, 2010, 10:36 AM
We shall see who is waving a white flag...

cnjbond
October 3rd, 2010, 1:59 PM
Can I get in on this bet too? Well on second thoughts...I bet Amanda from KDH that UTEP (my alma mater) would beat KU last year and well it wasn't even close! I had to take a pic in Baghdad holding up a sign that had the Rock Chaulk...blah, blah, blah crap on it.

CenTexDave
October 3rd, 2010, 6:59 PM
We shall see who is waving a white flag...

Bring it.