PDA

View Full Version : burnt on food

christine
March 27th, 2009, 10:34 PM
If you ever over cook your food & find your food wont come off your pots & pans. Put baking soda & water in the pan or pot & let it simmer. The heat helps the baking soda break up the stuck on food. After its simmered awhile, depending on how badly you burnt your dinner, just wash as usual. It should come right off.

Proud Texan
March 27th, 2009, 10:37 PM
First thing you do is marry a woman that knows how to cook and not burn the food.

CenTexDave
March 27th, 2009, 10:39 PM
:bluerofl:bluerofl:bluerofl:bluerofl:bluerofl:blue rofl

christine
March 27th, 2009, 10:40 PM
this is true but every once in a while you guys jump in the kitchen thinking you can do something. LOL
Im a great cook by the way so ha!

CenTexDave
March 27th, 2009, 10:49 PM
So am I. I can microwave with the best of them!!

christine
March 27th, 2009, 10:50 PM
thats so sad...I hope your wife can cook.

Proud Texan
March 27th, 2009, 10:51 PM
If my ex could have I would have kept her around.

CenTexDave
March 27th, 2009, 10:52 PM
If you like hot, spicy food you'd love my wife's cooking. She's from Guam. That stuff would take the paint off the hood of your car.
I can cook. And I do quite well at it. I was a single parent for many years and learned.

christine
March 27th, 2009, 10:58 PM
wow, I can't stand spicy food & sure don't want anything that used to strip cars.
But at least you’re capable of cooking.
I got lucky, my husband is a good cook but sometimes he screws around with things to much & well it can be bad. So I keep baking soda & a back up meal on hand. LOL

skipster
March 28th, 2009, 9:40 AM
I don't have to cook. I can afford my own chefs:thumbsup. Yes Wendy, McDonald, Long John Silver, Jack and the Colonel take turns cooking for me.;)

christine
March 28th, 2009, 9:46 AM
that is so unhealthy...i love fast food but i get sick of it after a while. Give me some home made chicken & dumplings any day!