PDA

View Full Version : According to a study...

BillK
July 7th, 2010, 11:33 AM
What is the first thing young women do before going to the bathroom in he morning?

http://www.redmondpie.com/what-is-the-first-thing-young-women-do-in-morning-before-going-to-bathroom-check-facebook-report/

TheOldProgrammer
July 7th, 2010, 3:17 PM
I was going to guess that they 'fart' but then I'd have really been wrong... 8-;

This is a really sad state of affairs... :smoke

BillK
July 7th, 2010, 3:23 PM
I was going to guess that they 'fart' but then I'd have really been wrong... 8-;

There were other really interesting stats in that article as well that were surprising to me.

For example:

21% of women age 18-34 check Facebook in the middle of the night
63% use Facebook as a networking tool
42% think it’s okay to post photos of themselves intoxicated
79% are fine with kissing in photos
58% use Facebook to keep tabs on “frenemies”
50% are fine with being Facebook friends with complete strangers

The "frenemies" one was a good idea actually!

TheOldProgrammer
July 7th, 2010, 3:37 PM
I saw those too... And that makes it even sadder... :smoke

BillK
July 7th, 2010, 3:48 PM
I saw those too... And that makes it even sadder... :smoke

Waking up in the middle of the night to check your FACEBOOK? Get a LIFE woman! Honestly - so sad.

Snow White
July 8th, 2010, 11:02 AM
Well, if I can't sleep I check it in the middle of the night. And it is one of the first things I do in the morning. No kissing photos though. And no frenemies or strangers. :-s

BillK
July 8th, 2010, 11:20 AM
Well, if I can't sleep I check it in the middle of the night. And it is one of the first things I do in the morning. No kissing photos though. And no frenemies or strangers. :-s

I think that is VERY different from - waking up TO check it in the middle of the night. Shoot - in the off chance I can't sleep I have been known to watch the odd infomercial as well - <grin> but I don't wake up TO watch them...

Big difference.

christine
July 8th, 2010, 11:59 AM

Hey we never do that!!! Lol

I have to admit I check it before work but it's not the first thing on my mind. Iv got a baby waking up by then.

*No strangers
*I've only facebooked drunk once but it was random & made no sence the next day when I read it & no pics.
*if I wouldn't want one person to see then don't post it at all.
*kissing is ok.
*dont need to find a date...I got a guy already :-). But can't blame others on FB Trying to find someone special.