PDA

View Full Version : Anointed Massage Therapy

Rick
April 23rd, 2010, 1:55 PM
I'm sure by now you have seen the ad for this.

The therapist, Tamika, does a very good job assessing your needs and understanding your medical history. Before the session, she will talk to you about any problems you may be having and after the session, she will give you an assessment of the session and suggest additional remedies. She is very good and a very professional therapist.

She is located in the same plaza as Rain Skin and Body in Harker Heights across from HEB.

Click on her banner for her website. All scheduling information is there.

Msradar
April 23rd, 2010, 4:02 PM
Can you post the banner...all I see is Rain stuff.....please???:-) I am looking for a good massage therapists.

Rick
April 23rd, 2010, 4:28 PM
Sure, there's a small one from all the sponsors at the bottom of every page as well.
http://www.centextalk.com/banners/anointedbanner.gif (http://www.anointedmassagetherapy.com/)

Rick
April 28th, 2010, 7:58 PM
Tamika told me that she is running a Mother's Day special.

Mother's Day Specials:

* 60 minute Hot Stone Massage, Aromatherapy, Back or Foot Scrub $85

* 60 minute Therapuetic Massage, Aromatherapy, Back or Foot Scrub $75

* 30 minute Therapuetic Massage, Aromatherapy, Foot Scrub $45

Scarlett
April 28th, 2010, 9:29 PM
Gonna give them a try soon...will let y'all know how it is!

Rick
July 27th, 2010, 12:31 PM
Received from Anointed Massage Therapy.

I know she has been working on this for a while. Glad to see she got it working.

Anointed Massage Therapy is now scheduling appointments online.

It's convenient, secure, and available 24x7. Plus you can select the precise service and the ideal time that's right for you with instant confirmation - no more phone or email tag.

Schedule your next appointment with Anointed Massage Therapy online here:

http://www.genbook.com/bookings/slot/reservation/30088836

Sincerely,

Tamika
Anointed Massage Therapy

Rick
August 4th, 2010, 5:00 PM
She has moved to

104 Bobwhite Lane
Harker Heights

And is offering the following special to celebrate the new location:

A one hour massage and coconut lime back scrub for $45.00

Visit Anointed Massage Therapy (http://www.anointedmassagetherapy.com/) or call (254) 319-4279 for details.

RalphCossey
August 5th, 2010, 12:16 PM
I gave one to my wife for our anniversary. She absolutely loved it.

I'll probably take them up on this offer and send my wife back again. There are perks to doing that, you know...:p

Rick
September 1st, 2010, 10:04 PM
This month, Tamika is running the body scrub special, only this month, it is the Almond and Honey back scrub.

Try it, you'll like it!

Texas Immigrant
September 2nd, 2010, 7:46 AM
You tried it? I didn't know you were Metro :)

Rick
September 2nd, 2010, 8:31 AM
heehee I sacrifice a lot to make certain we have quality sponsors.

THEMEANOGRE
September 2nd, 2010, 1:22 PM
Yes, Rick does. I guess he'll be eager to let us know about how his waxing session went next time.:bluerofl:poke

Scarlett
September 3rd, 2010, 2:08 PM
There are others of us who jump in and take one for the team to save Rick on occasion. In other words, no...Rick does not go in for waxing.

Rick
September 3rd, 2010, 2:37 PM
No waxing? Damn, I always miss out on the good stuff.

Scarlett
September 3rd, 2010, 4:33 PM
Well, go for it if ya want...may I make a suggestion? Start with the eyebrows and work your way down...cause if you can't handle the pain from that, then you might want to rethink what "the good stuff" really is...

Texas Immigrant
September 3rd, 2010, 6:03 PM
I'll volunteer to take one for the team!! :thumbsup

THEMEANOGRE
September 3rd, 2010, 8:03 PM
No waxing for me. It'd take a cutting torch to get the hair off me.

nightshift
October 2nd, 2010, 6:33 PM
Went to annointed massage. It was terriffic!! I would recommend it to everyone. She is very reasonable, and will be running monthly specials. Went to the one off Bob White.

PLEASE if you want a great massage, go there!!:thumbsup

Rick
October 3rd, 2010, 11:51 AM
Thanks for posting this. I know she will appreciate it.

Scarlett
October 3rd, 2010, 12:20 PM
I wish I could go back...but I need hours that they don't offer...sigh...

Texas Immigrant
December 21st, 2010, 3:01 PM
I went today. It was AMAZING!! I've been having lots of back pain, carpal tunnel issues, tightness in my shoulders, and to top it all off I was rear-ended trying to turn onto Cen Tex Expwy on Friday. I called Saturday and was able to make an appointment at my earliest convenience. Ms. Tamika was very professional and thorough, she consulted with me about any concerns or physical issues I had before the massage and then gave me some tips after the massage on what I could do to help my aches and pains between visits.

I highly recommend Anointed Massage, in fact (I can say this because he's not a reader of CTT) I bought my husband's Christmas present there. He'll be receiving his own massage. Her prices are very reasonable and she is currently running a referral program.

dragonfly
December 21st, 2010, 10:41 PM
So what do I get for not telling hubby?!:-) lol

Texas Immigrant
December 29th, 2010, 5:07 PM
He just went yesterday. He loved it. I think we will budget this in as a monthly expense.

cnjbond
December 30th, 2010, 11:46 AM
My wife "MADE" me go to my first massage a few months back...I can't believe I waited so long!! It was fantabulous!!!!!!!

Scarlett
December 30th, 2010, 12:11 PM
They are great. I have a guy who actually comes to my house now. $40 an hour. Sets up his table here. Is amazing!!!!!!