PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or.....

wolfcub
April 7th, 2010, 2:43 PM
400th start for Sadler: Elliott Sadler will make his 400th NASCAR Sprint Cup Series start this weekend. Saturday's event will mark Sadler's 17th career NSCS start at Phoenix International Raceway. "I honestly can't believe this weekend will mark my 400th career NASCAR Sprint Cup Series start" Sadler said. "I'm really fortunate to be able to be in this position. I get to do a job I really love, work with really great people and I've been able to win some races along the way. Its crazy though how fast time has gone by since my first full season in 1999."(RPM PR)(4-7-2010)

Is Sadler another driver who should have long ago become a condidate for the put out to pasture crew? It amazes me how quickly a driver can get canned even with a contract but this got canned, apparently threatened and is still around. Hope his contract is up soon so maybe some of those drivers out there that can drive and have no ride can get a spot.

He has not done a dang thing for years!!!!

TheOldProgrammer
April 7th, 2010, 2:55 PM
Yep, he's another one for that category along with the current crop of 'rolling back markers' we seem to be seeing more of these days... :smoke