PDA

View Full Version : Daytona Discussion Thread

Night Owl
February 12th, 2010, 7:39 AM
Junior is the only driver I know that can take a 5th place car and drive it to a 25th place finish.

njdevil
February 12th, 2010, 8:27 AM
So true Night owl, so true! LOL:thumbsup

Rick
February 12th, 2010, 10:08 AM
We'll discuss the prerace and race here so the contest posts don't get buried.

Carry on!

wolfcub
February 12th, 2010, 11:54 AM
Have to admit Vickers helped mess things up for him in the Duels but all last year he was pretty sad in terms of starting up front and by the end of the race he was no where to be found. He made the comment last year he had no excuse because he was in the best equipement and if he did not perform it was the driver...hate to say it but he did not perform.

Night Owl
February 12th, 2010, 12:44 PM
And he will find that he won't perform this year either. He is getting by on his name and not his skills.

Rick
February 14th, 2010, 4:01 PM
Watching cement dry...pitiful start to the 2010 season.

wolfcub
February 14th, 2010, 5:30 PM
and to have to watch it twice is beyond pitiful....the track maintanence crew should be canned. There is no way that track did not have signs of issues prior to this race.

stormy
February 15th, 2010, 2:16 PM
Junior is the only driver I know that can take a 5th place car and drive it to a 25th place finish.

Woohoo! And did you see him move up "like his Daddy" at the end? Wish he'd drive like that ALL the time! :)

(He aint too bad on the eyes, either....):-$

Rick
February 15th, 2010, 2:54 PM
The good news for him was that he made that move at the end of the race. He didn't have time to screw it up!

Night Owl
February 15th, 2010, 3:48 PM
Even a blind pig.............

stormy
February 15th, 2010, 5:55 PM
The good news for him was that he made that move at the end of the race. He didn't have time to screw it up!

Ooooo....ouch! Damn Rick...don't burst my bubble![-(