PDA

View Full Version : Terms of Service Discussion (Messages copied from another thread)

Night Owl
November 11th, 2009, 8:21 PM
No more rules, please.

Scarlett
November 11th, 2009, 8:26 PM
I don't understand a need for rules...
I say, practice common sense.

No means no.
Stop means stop.
Carry on means carry on.

RalphCossey
November 11th, 2009, 9:02 PM
Deja Vu?

Rick
November 11th, 2009, 9:02 PM
Ok, I copied these messages from the other topic so that we can start a discussion on this.

RalphCossey
November 11th, 2009, 9:05 PM
Artistic freedom. I like.... We will add your distinctiveness to our own.

Rick
November 11th, 2009, 9:06 PM
I think the underlying practice of common sense will be the ultimate guide, but when someone becomes abusive, we need something to point to to cover our tails.

It isn't going to be a matter of, heated discussion, names called, bam! You're gone. No way, that's no fun.

I am looking at a forum administrator site for ideas. But I really want to hear from the users here about what they would like.

Texas Immigrant
November 11th, 2009, 9:11 PM
I would like everyone to call me Queen, anything else is completely unacceptable 8-x

THEMEANOGRE
November 11th, 2009, 9:18 PM
Sorry, someone already bestowed that title upon Ms Scarlett. We could call you "Queenie", or "Queenlet".

BillK
November 11th, 2009, 9:18 PM
I would like everyone to call me Queen, anything else is completely unacceptable 8-x

Freddie Mercury - you're BACK!

cnjbond
November 11th, 2009, 9:30 PM
I honestly think things are fine the way they are. People will complain if there are rules and people will complain if there aren't. This will all blow over until another touchy subject comes up so if it ain't broke....

FieryPrincess
November 12th, 2009, 10:01 PM
Besides, common sense isn't as common as you think.