PDA

View Full Version : How bout them COWBOYS!!!

gvls78
October 25th, 2009, 10:38 PM
I was on the way back from Tennessee today and being able to listen to the Cowboys finally pull a game together made the last 200 miles so much better. I can see 10-6 this season as opposed to the 8-8 I was thinking after the KC game.

CenTexDave
October 26th, 2009, 4:37 AM
Only if they play as they did yesterday. They finally put a good game together.

Night Owl
October 26th, 2009, 8:04 AM
Dallas played a ggod game. They still have to improve the pass D. Until they get consistent I still predict an 8-8 season.

CenTexDave
October 26th, 2009, 12:09 PM
I can see a possible 10-6, but only if they play consistent like they did yesterday.
If Romo goes back to his old ways 9-7 or 8-8 awaits.
Miles Austin is doing fantastic. But he's been noticed now, so other teams will start paying much more attention to him. Roy Williams is a major disappointment. He either drops balls or Romo's throws are not accurate when throwing to him. Patrick Crayton sure had a good game.

cnjbond
October 29th, 2009, 9:56 AM
I think it's still too early to tell what kind of team they will be. It was nice to see the defense fired up and hitting like the old days but that could be bad if they try to make the Sports Center highlights and forget the fundamentals of tackling by wrapping up first! I agree with you Dave, Austin is on notice now...double coverage is coming, HOPEFULLY Williams and Romo will get in-sync and make defenses have to pick their poison because BTW, there's a 3 headed running back that can take over a game if given the opportunity...you listening Garrett?