PDA

View Full Version : Ex-Dawg Shining

CenTexDave
October 21st, 2009, 10:49 PM
Donald Buckrum, ex Cove Dawg running back, class of 2006, is having quite a year at UTEP. Hurt for much of his first years, he ran for 262 yards against then #8 ranked Houston, and tonight ran for 165 against Tulsa as UTEP beat Tulsa 28-24.
This is the same Tulsa team that last week gave #4 ranked Boise State all they could handle before they lost a close one.
Boise State ranked #4. Give me a break!!:))

cityboy
October 23rd, 2009, 6:58 AM
Donald Buckrum, ex Cove Dawg running back, class of 2006, is having quite a year at UTEP. Hurt for much of his first years, he ran for 262 yards against then #8 ranked Houston, and tonight ran for 165 against Tulsa as UTEP beat Tulsa 28-24.
This is the same Tulsa team that last week gave #4 ranked Boise State all they could handle before they lost a close one.

Makes about as much sense as Texas ranked no. 3 ... :-B

CenTexDave
October 23rd, 2009, 9:14 AM
Both are undefeated, that's why they are ranked so high. If one loses, they'll drop quick. Texas has the most to lose because, at #3, if they remain undefeated they'll jump up to #2 after the Florida-Alabama game and play for the national championship.
Boise State is a joke. They beat Oregon first game of the season, haven't and will not play anyone very good since. TCU should be above Boise State.

cnjbond
October 25th, 2009, 9:51 PM
Go Miners!!!!!