PDA

View Full Version : Nuggets sweep the Lakers

ExKilleencitizen
May 23rd, 2023, 7:08 PM
I'm not an NBA fan at all because of their woke activism. I absolutely despise Lebron James so I was elated when I learned that the LA Lakers got swept in the Western Conference Finals by the Denver Nuggets. I don't care who wins the NBA finals; I'm just glad that Lebron James won't be there.

Rick
May 23rd, 2023, 8:03 PM
I'm glad that neither James nor Curry/Golden State will be in the finals.

I may watch a little of the finals this year.

fchafey
May 24th, 2023, 8:02 AM
The Lakers were the 7th of 8 seeded team. Denver had the best record in the west, was seeded 1 and it isn't surprising the Nuggets won. They have a Serbian player, Nikola Jokic (SP) aka "The Joker". Absolutely amazing to watch. I started following basketball last year as I really like the kid that plays for Milwaukee, Giannis Antetokounmpo, though he is injured and the Bucks are gone from the playoffs. The Denver Nuggets are a real joy to watch this year.

xzochye
May 24th, 2023, 5:38 PM
My son is really hoping for the Heat to make it. They are his favorite team and since he lives in Denver he plans on attending a game if the stars align themselves.

fchafey
June 13th, 2023, 1:12 PM
I am very happy Denver won. Not a Miami hater, but a small market sports team fan. The only Denver Nugget I could ever remember naming was Fat Lever and Alex English.....a good NBA finals even though it looked like Miami did quit when it was inevitable it was over.....Now for the Vegas Golden Nights to hoist the Stanley Cup...