PDA

View Full Version : Ducks Unlimited EXPO

Johnny Frederick
May 1st, 2023, 1:06 PM
DU Outdoor EXPO Lots to do for the whole Family

duckexpo.com

Ducks Unlimited invites you to the Third Annual Ducks Unlimited Expo (DUX) presented by Purina Pro Plan May 5?7, 2023.

DUX returns to Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth May 5-7. The Everything Outdoors event with villages for Shooting, Exhibitors, Dogs, Fishing, Conservation and ATVs has something for every outdoor enthusiast.

Check out the ATV Village where you can test drive the latest models from our sponsors Polaris, Can-Am and Tracker Off Road.

In the Shooting Village, attendees can test out firearms from manufactures like Benelli, CZ, H&K, Browning, Winchester and more. For the first time, DUX is offering Free Shoot Friday. Friday shooting will be free with general DUX admission. On Saturday and Sunday, shooting tickets will be $5 per five shots or $50 unlimited shooting.

Tickets for DUX are on sale ? get yours now!

Prices are $10/adult one-day, $25/adult three-day, kids 12 and under are free (available at the gate only). Active/Retired Military and First Responders are free with ID (available at the gate only). Friday half-price admission with a donation of a non-perishable item for the Tarrant Area Food Bank.

Hours:
Friday May 5, Noon ? 6:00 p.m.
Saturday May 6, 9:00 a.m. ? 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, May 7, 9:00 a.m. ? 4:00 p.m.

Texas Motor Speedway, 3545 Lone Star Circle, Fort Worth, TX 76177

For more information on the Ducks Unlimited Expo, please visit www.duckexpo.com.

*General admission ticket still required as well as activity waiver liability form.

Rick
May 5th, 2023, 11:45 AM
If my son was going, I would have gone, but he said that they are just going to go to the dinner that was last night.

fchafey
May 9th, 2023, 4:21 PM
Buford was leaving the lake in Lost Woods Louisiana when he ran into this game warden waiting for him. The game warden stopped him and noticed his truck bed was full of ducks.....The game warden pulls a duck out and sticks his finger in the duck's butt, smells it and a says this here is a Mississippi Duck, do you have a Mississippi Duck Hunting license son? well yes, I do Buford says and pulls it out of his top right pocket. Game Warden pulls another duck, jams his finger in its butt, smells it, and says this here is a Georgia Duck, do you have a Goergia Duck Hunting license son? Buford replies, why yes, right here in my top right pocket. Game Warden pulls duck number three out of the bed, jams el fingero in his butt, gives it a whiff and states, this here duck is a Texas Duck? now I know you don't have a Texas Duck Hunting license son.....do you? Buford smiles and yes, he pulls a Texas Duck Hunting License from his top right pocket......Exasperated, the Game Warden asks Buford just where in the he77 he is from.....Buford, not phased, drops his trousers, jams his finger in his Butt and offers it to the game warden saying......You are the damn expert! you tell me!...:)