PDA

View Full Version : Useful Data from TSA

Ludwig
September 4th, 2021, 10:40 AM
Finally, some useful data coming out of the TSA.

fchafey
September 6th, 2021, 4:48 PM
What does a peroxide blonde and a 747 have in common?...........Yep, you guessed it, they both have black boxes.....:) A natural blonde and a 747?......not everyone has been in the 747....:)....I will be here all day.

txswimmer
September 7th, 2021, 11:21 AM
I had a judge at a conference say the dumbest lawyers he had ever seen were blond men. I resembled that remark, and everyone looked at me (probably because I was the tallest and the blondest in the room). I flipped him off. Good times.

Two lawyers are standing on the street corner, when a beautiful buxom blond walked by. One lawyer said, "Man, I would love to screw her", and the other one asked him, "outta what?".

Ludwig
September 7th, 2021, 1:07 PM
Three surgeons were in a bar. Each ordered a shot of tequila. The first downed his shot and said, "The a guy had a wreck on his motorcycle and had his arm torn off. I put his arm back and today he's a first-string pitcher on a major league team." The second surgeon said, "I had a lady have her leg torn off in a train wreck. I put it back and today she's a top marathon runner." The third surgeon said, "You guys have some good stories, but let me tell you mine. There was an old guy who lost control of his car and drove off the road, passed under a fence that removed the top of his skull. I grabbed my bag and ran to give aid. There was brain laying all over the place and a lot of cow dung. I picked up all brain, along with some dung, and put it back as best I could, replaced his skull cap. He survived and today he's the President of the USA."