PDA

View Full Version : Pitchers and Catchers Reported...

Rick
February 22nd, 2021, 7:34 PM
And I knew I'd miss talking Indians baseball with Dave. :(

fchafey
February 22nd, 2021, 8:03 PM
There is a Cleveland Browns group that gathers at Bobby Lupo's. Next time I am there I will ask if they do that for the Indians...........gotta be fun once in a while....

sojourner truth
March 3rd, 2021, 5:03 PM
Watched a Rangers pre season game against the LA Angels today. A 6 inning debacle that shows me the Rangers still have not found anyone who can pitch, or catch for that matter.

kantwin
March 3rd, 2021, 5:11 PM
Los Angeles = the angels.
Therefore, the Los Angeles Angels = the The Angels Angels.

sojourner truth
March 4th, 2021, 8:56 AM
On the scoreboard... LAA

Rick
April 12th, 2021, 6:53 AM
After a rough few games to start the season, the Cleveland Indians have crept into 1st place in the Central Division. Hopefully, they will stay there or close as the season progresses.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210412/3474b1e0cd45cdf0918b4b7693056bb3.jpg

mac
April 12th, 2021, 12:51 PM
I just watched the Rangers 'gift' San Diego 3 whole games......and it needn't have happened that way. what a shame.....mac

sojourner truth
April 12th, 2021, 6:21 PM
I just watched the Rangers 'gift' San Diego 3 whole games......and it needn't have happened that way. what a shame.....mac

Yep... The Rangers never disappoint. My wife says "well, they can't pitch or hit, and they don't catch too good either"... 3 Wins this season all year, and it is just getting started. Shooting for the cellar again.

mac
April 12th, 2021, 10:57 PM
Yep... The Rangers never disappoint. My wife says "well, they can't pitch or hit, and they don't catch too good either"... 3 Wins this season all year, and it is just getting started. Shooting for the cellar again.

well, maybe not. they've got that ari harahara guy who might just turn out to be a "hell on wheels" pitcher if given the chance....he sure looked good the first game early on.....real potential....mac

sojourner truth
April 13th, 2021, 1:56 PM
Well, Tampa bay seems to be making up ground with the Rangers. Like my wife says... Doing crappy? Play the Rangers and you will get better.

Rick
April 14th, 2021, 7:38 AM
Hell of a pitcher's dual between Cleveland and Chicago. Scoreless going into the 10th, Shane Bieber pitched 9 innings with 11 strike outs.

Tribe <--(Can I say that these days?) won it 2-0 in ten innings.

sojourner truth
April 14th, 2021, 9:08 AM
You can say whatever comes to mind. And the Rangers finally found their bats yesterday stomping on Tampa Bay. Of course, their bullpen did their best to give a rather sizeable lead away in the latter innings, but the batters had it better than the bullpens ability to give it away.

Rick
April 15th, 2021, 6:33 AM
Tribe forgot to show up in Chicago last night. They were no-hit and no defensed in an 8-0 route.

KC in 1st by 1/2 a game.