PDA

View Full Version : Endangered Plants

kantwin
October 26th, 2020, 12:15 PM
If you ever decide to kill someone, make sure to put endangered plants over the body, that way it is illegal to dig them up.

:))

For more gardening tips, tune in next week.

Merrill
May 1st, 2023, 1:17 AM
well, but What are some common causes of plant endangerment and what can be done to protect endangered plant species?

sojourner truth
May 1st, 2023, 11:52 AM
I am aware of certain species that are considered "invasive" and not found in Nurseries. Such as my favorite tree, the Mimosa. But endangered, probably all of them according to lefties.

Ludwig
May 1st, 2023, 1:10 PM
Truth be known, all life forms are endangered. Nothing and no one lives forever on this planet. Death is the only certainty.

sojourner truth
May 1st, 2023, 5:54 PM
Not for believers it isn't. Death is merely the end of time on this planet, and then graduation to glory. We trade in our "earth suits" for a whole new deal.

Grasshopperglock
May 1st, 2023, 6:01 PM
This existence is a basic training for something. Mortal life is a test.

That's why we have the concept of heaven and hell. With all you gotta do is fear God. Follow the scriptures. The Bible is an instruction manual for life.

If you think you'll blink out to nothing. Puff out like a burnt out light bulb with all you've experienced. How much a depressive view.

Just don't think you're off the hook for the all ####ed up #### you've done. So expect some punishment. Then Peace.

Repent.

Grasshopperglock
May 1st, 2023, 6:26 PM
Questions.

#1. Does it ever get to your guts, knowing you have to consume life to stay alive? Vegans included.

#2. You can prove a soul. Hold your stupid ass animal up to a mirror. It doesn't recognize itself. None of them do. Cat, dog, horse, whatever.

But you do. You can see the image in the mirror as yourself.

I'm sorry, but animals don't have souls. Including fish. Only you do.

So expect something after you die. Enjoy the human experience.

Ludwig
May 3rd, 2023, 8:33 AM
... I'm sorry, but animals don't have souls. Including fish. Only you do.
I'm sorry, but all living creatures have souls. The soul is the form that makes a living thing the kind of living thing it is — a plant, an animal, a human person. It’s the organizational pattern or form of all the parts and all the parts of all the parts, coordinating the matter to be the kind of living thing it is. The soul of a plant informs and makes the plant’s matter that of a plant. The soul of a lion informs and makes the lion’s matter that of a lion. The soul of a human being informs and makes the human’s matter that of a human being.

sojourner truth
May 3rd, 2023, 10:04 AM
So I guess fruitarians, (those who only eat fruit that has fallen from the tree) are cannibals of a sort.