PDA

View Full Version : 2019 Week 4 Games

stevendub
September 19th, 2019, 7:18 PM
Tonight: Midway (2-1, 1-0) @ Ellison (1-2, 1-0)

Tomorrow:

Copperas Cove (1-2, 0-1) @ Killeen (0-3, 0-1)

Shoemaker (1-1) @ Temple (2-1, 1-0)

Harker Heights (0-3, 0-1) @ Belton (1-2, 1-0)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Night Owl
September 19th, 2019, 7:25 PM
Midway
Cove
Temple
Belton

Waco won't lose.

sojourner truth
September 19th, 2019, 9:32 PM
Just got home from the Ellison game, we left at halftime.

Ellisons defense is still pretty good, but Midway has a great O. Ellisons QB has started calling his own number again. But he just about has to as his receivers are not getting open and Midway left them a bit of room for a running game.

Still think Midway will take this one, but it has been a lot closer than I thought it would be. Ellison went in for a score just as we left. 21 to 14 Midway at the last word.

stevendub
September 19th, 2019, 9:52 PM
Just got home from the Ellison game, we left at halftime.

Ellisons defense is still pretty good, but Midway has a great O. Ellisons QB has started calling his own number again. But he just about has to as his receivers are not getting open and Midway left them a bit of room for a running game.

Still think Midway will take this one, but it has been a lot closer than I thought it would be. Ellison went in for a score just as we left. 21 to 14 Midway at the last word.

They’re still going strong now..Midway & Ellison tied at 21 in OT

stevendub
September 19th, 2019, 10:50 PM
Midway 24 Ellison 21 Final in Double OT. Bad snap led to a missed FG by Ellison. Probably should’ve just went for the TD and the win

Night Owl
September 20th, 2019, 12:13 AM
Ellison is probably the third best team in the district. If their O starts matching their D they will be fine.

CenTexDave
September 20th, 2019, 6:54 AM
The day Midway has to go to double OT to beat one of this district's teams is the day you can officially pronounce this district as garbage. :))

CenTexDave
September 20th, 2019, 7:59 PM
Roos-8, Cove-0. This Dawgs' team is a joke

CenTexDave
September 20th, 2019, 8:22 PM
15-7, Roos, late 1st half. Cove is down to their 3rd string QB.

CenTexDave
September 20th, 2019, 10:16 PM
Dawgs blow another one, 37-34. Had the ball moving in the closing 2 minutes, hit a long pass on 4th down and the WR dropped a perfect pass.

xzochye
September 21st, 2019, 12:12 PM
The day Midway has to go to double OT to beat one of this district's teams is the day you can officially pronounce this district as garbage. :))

4 years ago SHS beat midway 7-3.

CenTexDave
September 21st, 2019, 3:54 PM
Forgot about that. But still, this district is a joke

sojourner truth
September 21st, 2019, 8:46 PM
Well, it's like my wife says when they start showing past glories of the Rangers at highlight time... That was last years team. Different team this year. With the Rangers though, the results are about the same and have been for the past 6 or 7 years or so.

stevendub
September 23rd, 2019, 4:15 AM
Ellison is probably the third best team in the district. If their O starts matching their D they will be fine.

They looked good but I think Shoemaker will have something to say about that. That should be a good game