PDA

View Full Version : Talk Amongst Yourselves!!!

Brad Buckley, D.V.M.
July 2nd, 2009, 3:47 PM
I have really enjoyed discussing pet issues with everyone on this forum and will continue to sponsor this section. I hope that I have been helpful in assisting members in making decisions about what's best for their pets.

Beginning on Friday, July 3, I will be out of town until Monday, July 13. My family and I will be trekking to Florida for some fun in the sun and to recharge the ol' batteries. So in the words of Mike Myer's Linda Richmond character on SNL, "talk amongst yourselves" and I'll see you guys in about 10 days.

Rick
July 2nd, 2009, 4:19 PM
Enjoy the vacation!

Night Owl
July 2nd, 2009, 7:41 PM
Need someone to carry your golf clubs. I volunteer!!!! Have a great vacation.

poundpup
July 3rd, 2009, 7:29 AM
Come back safely! We need you here :)

Scarlett
July 3rd, 2009, 9:57 PM
Wait just one hot darn tooting minute here doc...if you are gone...WHO has my Oscar?!?!?! Are you saying I left him in your place only for your STAFF to watch him? You better have a lot of faith in these women! Hahahaha.

Just kidding, they all seem very kind and friendly. They certainly remembered who he was and had me double tell them the dates of his mad month of living there in July!

Thank you so much for boarding my runner. Have a great trip. You are DEFINITELY NEEDED HERE!

engteach64
July 4th, 2009, 11:39 AM
We left our dog there when she almost died last year. She was there for 3 or 4 days, and a year later we walk in and all of the staff say, "Haley! We remember you baby." Then she gets spoiled rotten the entire time we are there with all the staff coming in to pet her and love on her. I think Oscar is in good hands.