PDA

View Full Version : Facts of Ageing

Ludwig
April 7th, 2018, 9:56 PM
Nine Important Facts to Remember as We Grow Older

#9 - Death is the number 1 killer in the world.

#8 - Life is sexually transmitted.

#7 - Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

#6 - Men have 2 motivations: hunger and hanky-panky, and they can't tell them apart. If you see a gleam in his eyes, make him a sandwich.

#5 - Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.

#4 - Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital, dying of nothing.

#3 - All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

#2 - In the 60's, people took LSD to make the world weird. Now the world is weird, and people take Prozac to make it normal.

#1 - Life is like a jar of jalapeno peppers. What you do today may be a burning issue tomorrow.

sojourner truth
April 9th, 2018, 4:38 PM
When you redefine happy hour as a nap, you're getting old. Getting lucky means finding a quarter in the couch.

txswimmer
April 11th, 2018, 12:52 PM
You know you're old when you no longer have dreams of wild sex, but dreams of tasty chicken dinners.

sojourner truth
April 11th, 2018, 3:54 PM
Like me and the Mrs. the other night... I was chasing her around the house when she stopped and said "I can't remember why I am running". And then I said "That's not bad, cause I can't remember why I'm chasing you".

Or like Willie Nelson said after his last birthday.. "I outlived my pecker".

Night Owl
April 11th, 2018, 6:39 PM
You know you're old when you no longer have dreams of wild sex, but dreams of tasty chicken dinners.
I'm still a youngster.:))

fchafey
April 12th, 2018, 8:32 AM

What if you dream of having wild sex with an old tasty chicken during dinner?

ExKilleencitizen
April 12th, 2018, 10:05 AM

Then we'd call you a LIBERAL :)

CenTexDave
April 12th, 2018, 11:54 AM
Better check and see if he stuffed the turkey last year for Thanksgiving.

mac
April 12th, 2018, 12:45 PM

well, as we used to say, some folks #### their eatin'.....others eat their ####in'.......mac

sojourner truth
April 18th, 2018, 8:29 PM
Just discovered a new definition... When you start hurting in places where you used to not have places.

You really know you are getting there when you believe in the hereafter. You go into a room and try to remember what you're in here after.