PDA

View Full Version : new car in town?

mac
September 29th, 2017, 11:11 PM
Anyone on here know who belongs to that Maybach that hangs around the Metroplex hospital side of town? That's not a typo, btw,....if you drive a Maybach, you belong to it, it does not belong to you.....mac

Ludwig
September 30th, 2017, 6:06 AM
At a list price of around $170,000 it does not get you to Nolanville any faster, but a lot more comfortably. But then, what is comfort worth? My Hyundai is all I need.

Ludwig
September 30th, 2017, 6:08 AM
If the Bishop sees it, he'll be wanting one and soon there will be another in Salado. :-)

fchafey
September 30th, 2017, 7:40 AM
I have seen it being driven by a nicely suited African American male. The car is immaculate and adorned with DV plates. It has been in the area for a couple of months. I am guessing a recently departed from service medical professional. Our Regimental Surgeon is rolling around in a Tesla SUV. She had to through close to 85 for that as she bought it new. Nice rides.....

Ludwig
September 30th, 2017, 7:46 PM
If the Bishop sees it, he'll be wanting one and soon there will be another in Salado. :-)Ooops! Sorry! I just discovered today that he has completely passed over "Pope" and is now an "Apostle." He'll be another "Christ" in a couple of years.

All that just by blowing smoke up people's derriere... apparently his peep are not able to read God's word... not a bad deal if you only worry about earthly success.

mac
September 30th, 2017, 11:00 PM
Ooops! Sorry! I just discovered today that he has completely passed over "Pope" and is now an "Apostle." He'll be another "Christ" in a couple of years.

A.

an Apostle is higher ranking, in the Catholic persuasion, than the Pope? How could that be? Surely they don't think an Apostle is higher ranking than a Disciple and certainly, they don't think an Apostle out ranks the Christ.....or do they?......mac

Ludwig
October 1st, 2017, 5:54 AM
an Apostle is higher ranking, in the Catholic persuasion, than the Pope? How could that be? Surely they don't think an Apostle is higher ranking than a Disciple and certainly, they don't think an Apostle out ranks the Christ.....or do they?......macI'll never tell. 8-;

mac
October 1st, 2017, 1:48 PM
I'll never tell. 8-;

you're going to allow me to continue to live in ignorance? tsk tsk.....mac

Ludwig
October 1st, 2017, 1:53 PM
you're going to allow me to continue to live in ignorance? tsk tsk.....macIf I were to believe that you are in fact ignorant, then I would correct that. However, I know you better than that.