PDA

View Full Version : New York Outrage!

Dagobert II
October 27th, 2016, 12:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9DN4m10pe4

fchafey
October 27th, 2016, 2:19 PM
I don't get the 4.3 Cuomo's. Otherwise it's pretty good.

mac
October 27th, 2016, 2:56 PM
I don't get the 4.3 Cuomo's. Otherwise it's pretty good.

yeow.....i didn't really understand that either. i think maybe in that part of the world they rate lies by saying something like 3 pinochios....or 5 pinochios etc etc.....but that's just a swag, I really don't know for sure......mac

Rick
October 27th, 2016, 3:11 PM
A Cuomo = seven rounds.

The New York Safe Gun Act limited magazines to seven rounds. You could own a ten round magazine that was purchased before the law was enacted, but couldn't put more than seven rounds in it unless you were at an incorporated firing range or competition recognized by the NRA or some other organization.

CenTexDave
October 28th, 2016, 10:20 AM
I'm sure all the criminals follow that gun act to the letter.

fchafey
October 28th, 2016, 12:06 PM
I miss my mom, but am absolutely happy I no longer have any reason to head that way. Too crowded, too dirty, too expensive, and too crazy.

CenTexDave
October 28th, 2016, 12:59 PM
I agree with that, fchafey. My ex is from NJ - glad we divorced years ago so I don't have to visit back there.
Although I do kind of miss those great Philly Cheesesteaks. :)

sickofpc
October 28th, 2016, 1:17 PM
I would not live in any of the big cities in the northeast. I have seen what they are, and as chafey says,.. to summarize, they are too dirty, too expensive, and too crazy. Crazy in many ways... It amazes me how TV and movies romanticize New York, Chicago, LA,..all of the big cities... and make them look so wonderful. They are not. Not to me.

CenTexDave
October 28th, 2016, 1:50 PM
Any city over 50K is too big for me. I'll visit one, but sure as hell won't live there.

Rick
October 29th, 2016, 5:28 AM
Any city over 50K is too big for me. I'll visit one, but sure as hell won't live there.
Any city is too big for me to live in. Yuk!