PDA

View Full Version : How Bout Dem Aggies!!!!

cnjbond
March 20th, 2016, 10:25 PM
Did y'all see that crazy comeback by the Aggies against Northern Iowa? They were losing 69-57 with 44secs left and tied it up 71-71 to send it into overtime where they eventually one in double OT!!!! Sadly, they're about the only green space I have left on my bracket...

mac
March 20th, 2016, 11:42 PM
Did y'all see that crazy comeback by the Aggies against Northern Iowa? They were losing 69-57 with 44secs left and tied it up 71-71 to send it into overtime where they eventually one in double OT!!!! Sadly, they're about the only green space I have left on my bracket...

i thought they were out already!......mac

fchafey
March 21st, 2016, 8:23 AM
Yes I did, was an excellent game. Too bad SFA couldn't have paid a little more attention in the last few seconds when they kind of quit against that little Catholic school from Indiana.

xzochye
March 21st, 2016, 8:28 AM
Man on man! My son wanted to go to that game but I told him no. I figured OKC was a bit far to go for a game that lasts an hour. Plus, my best friend won tickets for us to go see Tanya Tucker yesterday...lol

My son texted me saying the game was horrible when the score was 50-59 and then a bit later he texted me saying I had better be watching it. I caught the last few seconds...LOL. What a game though!

mac
March 21st, 2016, 12:50 PM
i thought they were out already!......mac

oops! my mistake. for some unknown reason I thought you were talkin' 'bout Waco.....mac

CenTexDave
March 26th, 2016, 9:25 AM
This has been a weird dose of March madness for both the men and women. Lots of upsets. The only sure
bet is Connecticut on the women's side.

CenTexDave
March 27th, 2016, 10:41 AM
Lady Horns have advanced to the Regional Finals.
Their reward? They get Connecticut. :)
Baylor's Lady Bears have advanced to the Final Four.

fchafey
March 28th, 2016, 6:35 AM
You mean with a win they go to the final four. Baylor needs to beat Oregon State tonight. Baylor gets the winner of UConn/UT.

CenTexDave
March 28th, 2016, 9:00 AM
Sorry, got ahead of myself.

fchafey
March 29th, 2016, 5:53 AM
And the Beavers beat Baylor last night, wouldn't quit. Still don't think anyone is going to beat UConn this year, good run for Baylor and UT as well. I think UNC will play Villanova and that should be a pretty good championship game.

sickofpc
March 29th, 2016, 8:16 AM
Hated seeing that. Baylor was horrific shooting...including free throws early. They are a great team, ...just picked the wrong night to go cold and Murphy's Law kicked in. I would have loved to see them advance........The Beavers were very good, tho...you have to give them credit. Very talented...size and great shooting guards.

CenTexDave
March 29th, 2016, 10:09 AM
Baylor shot terrible last night.
Connecticut will "cake walk" to their 4th consecutive title.
As far as the men go I have no idea. Just for the hell of it I'll take Syracuse. :)

cnjbond
March 29th, 2016, 3:41 PM
Baylor shot terrible last night.
Connecticut will "cake walk" to their 4th consecutive title.
As far as the men go I have no idea. Just for the hell of it I'll take Syracuse. :)

My bracket looked like a crime scene by the 2nd round...I have no idea either who's gonna take the championship at this point!

CenTexDave
April 3rd, 2016, 8:29 AM
Incredible blowout of Oklahoma by Villanova yesterday. In December the Sooners beat Villanova by 20 points.
Guess they thought it was gonna be no contest.

CenTexDave
April 4th, 2016, 10:30 AM
Anyone here actually care about the finals for both men and women?
For the men - I could care less. Not even interested in it and won't watch it.
For the women - should Syracuse beat Connecticut it would probably be the biggest upset of all time.

fchafey
April 4th, 2016, 12:56 PM
I do, will be watching both from my room tonight and tomorrow. Am trying to score tickets to the Royals-Mets tomorrow night, doubt i can , as it is a sell out, but its near by. I would like to see UCONN win. Not much of a Syracuse fan.

CenTexDave
April 5th, 2016, 7:59 AM
Guess I missed a classic - Villanova wins on a buzzer-beater 3 pointer.
Doubt there will be much drama about tonight's game. Just how bad UCONN will blow out Syracuse.