PDA

View Full Version : Dems Can't Read

Dagobert II
November 24th, 2015, 11:08 AM
Texas State Sen. John Whitmire (D-Houston) asked the state’s Attorney General Ken Paxton to clarify the meaning of the word “premises” in the state’s new open carry law, which goes into effect on January 1. At issue is what constitutes school premises and if open carry will be allowed on K-12 campuses The Penal Code defines premises as (3) "Premises" means a building or a portion of a building. The term does not include any public or private driveway, street, sidewalk or walkway, parking lot, parking garage, or other parking area...

Shotgun Jeremy
November 24th, 2015, 11:25 AM
I thought this was common knowledge.

Dagobert II
November 24th, 2015, 11:55 AM
I thought this was common knowledge. Common knowledge isn't apparently very common when it comes to Democrat politicians who believe they control everything.

Mestral
November 24th, 2015, 12:39 PM
Probably should tell that to Washington State, where last year, they arrested someone for carrying a gun
inside a building, even though he never went inside. They are Demoncrats, of course.

fchafey
November 24th, 2015, 12:42 PM
I just read his pedigree. Been in politics since 1972. It amazes me how stupid people can be in public. Maybe he thought a campus is more of a camp where a premise is more of a .....well he isn't too bright after all.....

Ludwig
November 24th, 2015, 3:06 PM
That fool has been directing the Criminal Justice System of the state.