PDA

View Full Version : UT Professor plans on walking out due to Campus Carry

Shotgun Jeremy
October 9th, 2015, 10:00 AM
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/10/08/ut-professor-quits-fear-law-abiding-students-concealed-carry-permits/

Good riddance! Looks like there's an opening for one of our fine Centex Talk teachers to move in.

Rick
October 9th, 2015, 10:22 AM
So long pal. America wins when a libtard professor quits.

CenTexDave
October 9th, 2015, 10:46 AM
Don't let the door hit in the a$$ on your way out. And keep going - might want to consider settling in some libtard paradise like San Francisco.

Mestral
October 9th, 2015, 11:02 AM
So long pal. America wins when a libtard professor quits.
Especially a lying libtard like him.
Teaches economics. Probably brainwashes the students for communist ideals.

Did anyone catch the lie on the morning news?
(give you a hint: freshmen)

CenTexDave
October 9th, 2015, 11:17 AM
I see he's going to teach at the University of Sydney. If that's Australia then it's far enough away. :)

Mestral
October 9th, 2015, 11:56 AM
I see he's going to teach at the University of Sydney. If that's Australia then it's far enough away. :)
I would love to see him go four times that far away, but unlike Demoncrats, I will compromise :)

CenTexDave
October 9th, 2015, 12:48 PM
Perhaps the University of Islaamabad? :)

Mestral
October 9th, 2015, 1:21 PM
Perhaps the University of Islaamabad? :)
I was thinking "deep space" - without the suit.

No one yet guessing what lie he spoke on TV this morning?

He said any freshman, right out of high school could carry a gun under this law.

IIRC, you still have to be 21 to get a CCL.

CenTexDave
October 9th, 2015, 2:19 PM
Just more of the typical lib b.s.
Of course, the problem is people probably believed him.

Night Owl
October 9th, 2015, 2:33 PM
Good riddance. This law just might have unexpected consequences. Maybe, hopefully UT will get a majority of conservative professors at that liberal institution.

ithoughtso
October 9th, 2015, 2:44 PM
Most prof are full of crap anyway. This is no loss for this guy to leave.

gnatsum
October 9th, 2015, 5:45 PM
If the professor is "afraid" of people who might conceal/carry...then why did he choose to live in TEXAS?!?

I read the story. Big whoop-di-do. He could also get shot by someone the next time he goes to Whole Foods or Schlotsky's or REI or Starbucks...or in traffic on 35 or 183, or in front of a food truck on South Congress.

Somebody find him some 'big boy pants' to wear...:))

Dagobert II
July 12th, 2016, 10:17 PM
I would love to see him go four times that far away, but unlike Demoncrats, I will compromise :)
How much further away than Australia can he get, the University of Mars?

mac
July 12th, 2016, 11:29 PM
If the professor is "afraid" of people who might conceal/carry...then why did he choose to live in TEXAS?!?

I read the story. Big whoop-di-do. He could also get shot by someone the next time he goes to Whole Foods or Schlotsky's or REI or Starbucks...or in traffic on 35 or 183, or in front of a food truck on South Congress.

Somebody find him some 'big boy pants' to wear...:))

yep, be careful of that door on the way out, Prof.....

i don't wish him any harm but it would be purely poetical justice if he took one for the cause at a marked school that was a free fire zone......they should put one of those 'no weapons' signs on his tombstome.....mac