PDA

View Full Version : Black powder for muzzel loaders

ithoughtso
August 11th, 2015, 3:56 PM
Where can you get muzzle loader black powder from around here? Academy and dicks don't have it. Havent been to gander mountain yet. Goex world be ideal but anything else will work also.

mac
August 11th, 2015, 3:58 PM
Where can you get muzzle loader black powder from around here? Academy and dicks don't have it. Havent been to gander mountain yet. Goex world be ideal but anything else will work also.

rod and gun has it...pyro too if you prefer...mac

but they're out of 4x right now but that's very temporary......it'll be in before the week end.....mac

ithoughtso
August 11th, 2015, 3:58 PM
Thanks.

Rick
August 11th, 2015, 4:10 PM
Last time I was in Gander Mountain, they seemed to have a small black powder section. The new Bass Pro in Round Rock might have it. Even Guns Galore might have some.

mac
August 11th, 2015, 4:11 PM
Last time I was in Gander Mountain, they seemed to have a small black powder section. The new Bass Pro in Round Rock might have it. Even Guns Galore might have some.

i had forgotten about guns galore, they had some when i was last there too. kind of high though....i remember i didn't buy any because they wanted too much for it....mac

ithoughtso
August 11th, 2015, 4:15 PM
It is expensive as hell if you try to buy it online. They want to charge you a crazy haz-mat fee to ship it.