PDA

View Full Version : Oh Britneee what have You Done!

Rick
April 23rd, 2015, 12:31 PM
Looks like Baylor's darling was in a lover's spat that turned violent and she got an all expenses paid trip to see Sheriff Joe.

Brittney Griner, fiancee Glory Johnson arrested after fight (http://www.kxxv.com/story/28881390/brittney-griner-fiancee-glory-johnson-arrested-after-fight)

GOODYEAR, Ariz. (AP) - Phoenix Mercury standout player Brittney Griner and fiancee and fellow WNBA player Glory Johnson were arrested on suspicion of assault and disorderly conduct following a fight at their home in suburban Phoenix.

The two 24-year-olds were booked into jail in Phoenix following their arrests Wednesday and later released. Agents for the players did not immediately respond to requests for comment Thursday.

Officers arrested Griner and Johnson, who plays for the Tulsa Shock, after a fight between the couple turned physical, Goodyear police spokeswoman Lisa Kutis said. No weapons were involved, and neither woman required hospital care for their minor injuries, Kutis said.

CenTexDave
April 23rd, 2015, 12:48 PM
I imagine it was a disagreement about whose turn it was to be on top. :)

Rick
April 23rd, 2015, 1:05 PM
It's going to be intersting to watch the reaction from the perpetually indignant. If a male professional athlete beats his wife, they want his balls on a silver platter. I can't imagine what they will want in this case. :))

CenTexDave
April 23rd, 2015, 1:37 PM
I wouldn't want any of that - on a platter or otherwise. :)

sojourner truth
April 23rd, 2015, 2:19 PM
Well, with Britnee, you probably could get a set of balls on a platter.

Night Owl
April 23rd, 2015, 9:19 PM
It's going to be intersting to watch the reaction from the perpetually indignant. If a male professional athlete beats his wife, they want his balls on a silver platter. I can't imagine what they will want in this case. :))
Tits in a wringer.:))

Night Owl
April 23rd, 2015, 9:20 PM
I bet it was over who's turn it was to strap on.:)

Ludwig
April 24th, 2015, 11:08 AM
You're just a bunch of sexist perverts. This is just a simple lover's spat. You never make such assumptions when there is a heterosexual couple involved. Shame, shame! :)):)):))

sojourner truth
April 24th, 2015, 1:50 PM
Well, when I met Britnee at the airport, all I could think of all day long was that song "Dude looked like a lady".....

I still say nobody took the time to do a thorough exam in the locker room before allowing her to play for the lady Bears.

And Dave... What tits?

CenTexDave
April 24th, 2015, 4:06 PM
That was Owl, not me. :))

Rick
April 24th, 2015, 8:31 PM
You're just a bunch of sexist perverts. This is just a simple lover's spat. You never make such assumptions when there is a heterosexual couple involved. Shame, shame! :)):)):))
LOL There has been a lot of talk here about pro athlete men who beat their wives and girlfriends.

I am waiting for certain people to call for equality in this incident.

mac
April 24th, 2015, 8:38 PM
LOL There has been a lot of talk here about pro athlete men who beat their wives and girlfriends.

I am waiting for certain people to call for equality in this incident.

kind of wonder if it went down as a "domestic"....mac

Grammar Rules
April 24th, 2015, 9:26 PM
I believe one of he news reports said it was. Or are you making a suggestive joke?

sojourner truth
April 24th, 2015, 9:46 PM
Maybe one side of the relationship was trying it out the way things were designed.... Naaah.:))

mac
April 24th, 2015, 10:39 PM
I believe one of he news reports said it was. Or are you making a suggestive joke?

nope....no joke.....never even thought about the "wording" till you mentioned it......now that I think about it, it IS a pretty decent pun.....nice catch.....mac

fchafey
April 26th, 2015, 7:54 AM
I think the difference is the fact they were both athletes. So now what do they do about that? The only remotely close thing was when Tawny Kitaen beat her Cleveland Indians boyfriend pitcher. I think she got a little time for that.

CenTexDave
April 30th, 2015, 8:33 AM
Britney Griner is now undergoing counseling. :))
She and her "partner" were "under stress" according to her - buying a house together, planning their marriage. :bluerofl

Mestral
April 30th, 2015, 8:41 AM
Britney Griner is now undergoing counseling. :))
She and her "partner" were "under stress" according to her - buying a house together, planning their marriage. :bluerofl
Interesting, but off topic.
Maybe you meant to put it here:
http://www.centextalk.com/vb/showthread.php/20743-Same-Sex-Attraction-Is-No-Sin-But-Neither-It-Is-Innocuous?p=374108#post374108

Mestral
April 30th, 2015, 10:12 AM
OK, Rick fixed the cross threaded post.
Now we can get the nuts screwed down tight :0

(I could make several jokes about those lines :)

CenTexDave
April 30th, 2015, 11:58 AM
I posted it where I did because that thread dealt with gay marriage. :))