PDA

View Full Version : CTT problems

sojourner truth
February 4th, 2015, 8:43 PM
Just curious if anyone is having problems with the CTT site lately.

Seems that when I try and log on, sometimes I get right in and have no problem, and other times I can't log on at all unless I reboot the computer.

And when I click on a thread, it takes forever to actually pull it up. I have had to resort to clocking on the thread, and then going to the "OPEN" button to get it to come up.

And when I do get on, and post something, it will process for about 30 seconds, then send a message asking me if I want to leave the page, and then not posting my answer.

Today, it has happened 5 times. Not sure if I have a bug, or the site has a bug.

Rick
February 4th, 2015, 8:50 PM
I've had some slow down issues today and the question about leaving the page. I'll run some database maintenance and see if it helps.

Rick
February 4th, 2015, 9:26 PM
I've submitted a request to the host to see if they can look at things. I think it's something with the database.

siamcat
February 4th, 2015, 10:20 PM
For me it's just lagging a lot. I just figured it was me and my old ornery computer.

fchafey
February 5th, 2015, 5:07 AM
I have had issues reading the new posts, sometimes they dont go away and keep showing as unread. Currently the Stolen property thread last edited by CTDave isnt showing his post. No lagging issues though for me.

Rick
February 5th, 2015, 7:07 AM
It seems to be running faster this morning. The host said they couldn't find any issues. It kept hanging up while I ran the database maintenance scripts.

We'll see how it goes today.

circle_c
February 5th, 2015, 1:00 PM
Also had problems with all of the above.....

sojourner truth
February 5th, 2015, 1:12 PM
Seems to be working a bit better today.... Only had one incident when I first logged on and then everything started going better..

Yesterday, I couldn't even log on to the site a few times... Got that straightened out too... Much to the chagrin of some.

Rick
February 5th, 2015, 1:19 PM
It seems to be lagging a little right now, so I let the host know.

birdfriend
February 5th, 2015, 2:31 PM
I had the same problems yesterday but thought it was my computer. Today all is well.

siamcat
February 5th, 2015, 3:42 PM
It's running a lot better for me now.

kantwin
February 5th, 2015, 4:10 PM
My car runs better after I go through a car wash or change the wiper blades.

Rick
February 5th, 2015, 4:25 PM
Do you wash it or just ROLL it through a tub of Tide?

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

O-H...

kantwin
February 5th, 2015, 4:28 PM
Do you wash it or just ROLL it through a tub of Tide? Sorry, I just couldn't resist. O-H...
Actually, I don't really wash my car. That's what rain is for.
I-NO....

circle_c
February 5th, 2015, 6:41 PM
Yep, moving around much better..

siamcat
February 5th, 2015, 6:51 PM
Actually, I don't really wash my car. That's what rain is for.
I-NO....

LOL, I don't wash my car either and those rain people at the shopette keep trying to sell me their car wash stuff. I tell them I don't wash my car ever, one tried to tell me that my bumper was supposed to be black (nope always has been gray), then he said but it was darker. Who cares, it runs. Once or twice a year it gets run through the carwash when I fill up. Drives hubby nuts, but it's not like I have to wash salt of to keep it from rusting.

sojourner truth
February 5th, 2015, 8:17 PM
I usually wash my wifes car at least once a month... If I don't, I can't find the door to get in.

Of course, my cars are always washed at least weekly and vacuumed daily... And I tuck them in at night with the help of my dog. She loves to sniff the tires to see where I have been. It's a nightly ritual with us.

Grammar Rules
February 5th, 2015, 10:56 PM
I usually wash my wifes car at least once a month... If I don't, I can't find the door to get in.

Of course, my cars are always washed at least weekly and vacuumed daily... And I tuck them in at night with the help of my dog. She loves to sniff the tires to see where I have been. It's a nightly ritual with us.

It's good that you have a girl dog. If my car has been anywhere interesting, my boy dog pees on my tires.

Meanwhile, on topic, CTT froze up earlier this evening and wouldn't load even though I re-booted the iPad. Of course it could have been my wifi.