PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Uncle Joe and his Shotgun

Dagobert II
January 18th, 2015, 11:56 AM
Multiple gunshots were fired outside Vice President Joe Biden’s home in Delaware and a vehicle fled the area Saturday night, Secret Service officials said. Source: http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2015/01/18/secret-service-investigating-drive-by-shooting-outside-bidens-delaware-home/

CenTexDave
January 18th, 2015, 1:35 PM
Several hundred yards away from his residence. I'm surprised this even made the news.

sojourner truth
January 18th, 2015, 2:39 PM
He wasn't home at the time either...

Too bad.... Maybe he could have run out in the yard with his shotgun and nailed the perps... from a couple hundred yards....

Grammar Rules
January 18th, 2015, 6:49 PM
NBC Nightly News reported on this and included an aerial shot of the Biden home. It's pretty secluded and not in a neighborhood that is easy to maneuver in. The car reportedly sped past the home, firing multiple rounds.

sojourner truth
January 18th, 2015, 7:29 PM
Well, the article also said that Joe doesn't spend all that much time there except on weekend anyhow.. I mean, it's not like they would have caught him in the yard mowing the grass or shoveling the walk ya know....

Still, Old chains might want to consider trading in that 12 gauge for an AK just for distance reasons....

Oh, I forgot... Maybe a good Kentucky long rifle....

CenTexDave
January 18th, 2015, 9:37 PM
NBC Nightly News reported on this and included an aerial shot of the Biden home. It's pretty secluded and not in a neighborhood that is easy to maneuver in. The car reportedly sped past the home, firing multiple rounds.

That was not the first report I read, but is fine with me. Let's hope it was ISIS - might wake these ignorant libtards up.

Mestral
January 19th, 2015, 2:20 PM
Well, the article also said that Joe doesn't spend all that much time there except on weekend anyhow.. I mean, it's not like they would have caught him in the yard mowing the grass or shoveling the walk ya know....

Still, Old chains might want to consider trading in that 12 gauge for an AK just for distance reasons....

Oh, I forgot... Maybe a good Kentucky long rifle....
That may be good advice,
except that Ole Joe said to fire it into the air (http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/20/us/us-biden-shotguns-social-media)...

sojourner truth
January 19th, 2015, 3:19 PM
Yep... That'll fix 'em... Just ask Dick Cheney.

Nothing more dangerous that a VP and a 12 gauge.... I'd make sure the secret service guys were well protected...

Just in case, ya know.....

CenTexDave
January 19th, 2015, 3:45 PM
True, but I'd still rather go hunting with Dick than take a drive with Teddy. :)

kantwin
January 19th, 2015, 3:57 PM
True, but I'd still rather go hunting with Dick than take a drive with Teddy. :) tough to ride with Teddy - he's pushing daises.

Grammar Rules
January 19th, 2015, 8:21 PM
Chances of any of us hunting with Dick are almost as slim.