PDA

View Full Version : Killeen Women's Health (Infant's Death) Clinic Closed

Ludwig
June 4th, 2014, 9:46 PM
The Killeen "Women’s Health Center" just announced that they have been unable to obtain hospital privileges and will therefore temporarily close their death chamber. The clinic still schedules Infanticides in their Austin location where executioner Andrew Evan Massman has local privileges.

CenTexDave
June 4th, 2014, 10:06 PM
LauraA must be in remission. :)

mac
June 4th, 2014, 10:53 PM
The Killeen "Women’s Health Center" just announced that they have been unable to obtain hospital privileges and will therefore temporarily close their death chamber. The clinic still schedules Infanticides in their Austin location where executioner Andrew Evan Massman has local privileges.

wow......you can be dumber than a smart weed and get admitting privileges to any hospital in town. who ever we're talkin' 'bout must be either incredibly dumb or have an absolutely terrible history.......I'm bettin' it's the latter.....mac ("Massman", what an incredible name for an abortionist!)

sojourner truth
June 5th, 2014, 8:45 AM
Makes me wonder if the fact that all of the hospitals in the area are faith based institutions may have something to do with denying this clinic privileges.

Ludwig
June 5th, 2014, 9:34 AM
Makes me wonder if the fact that all of the hospitals in the area are faith based institutions may have something to do with denying this clinic privileges.

Well then, it's time for the faithless to step up and build their own hospitals.

sojourner truth
June 5th, 2014, 4:40 PM
Once they figure out how to steal the money from the faithful, I have no doubt they will try.

But then our local hospitals seem to know where the hearts of their patients are... and their creator.

Ludwig
August 1st, 2014, 6:17 PM
Several abortion providers have filed a new lawsuit challenging critical provisions of HB-2 that require abortion facilities to meet common sense safety standards and upgrade to the level of ambulatory surgical centers. This lawsuit,
Whole Woman's Health v. Lakey, is being tried in federal court beginning on Monday, August 4th, at 9:00 AM. We need you to come participate and stand for "Pro-Choice (Life being the only correct choice)" at the same time, outside the courthouse!

Afterwards, Texas Alliance for Life and Abby Johnson are hosting a Pro-Life Policy Primer a few blocks away in the Capitol building to instruct us on the details of this dangerous lawsuit and what WE can do to help keep abortion facilities closed in Texas.

What: Vigil & Pro-Life Primer: Keeping Abortion Facilities Closed

Where: Republic Square Park & the Texas Capitol in Austin

When: Monday, Aug. 4, 2014

• 9:00 - 11:00 AM -- Vigil at Republic Square, 422 Guadalupe St, Austin, TX 78701. Parking: metered parking along any nearby street; Central Parking, 300 W 6th St; Ampco System Parking, 221 W 6th St.
• 11:00 - 12:30 PM -- Break for lunch on your own in the Capitol Cafe or at one of many restaurants downtown.
• 12:30 - 3:00 PM -- Texas Pro-Life Primer: Keeping Abortion Facilities Closed, at the Capitol in the Legislative Conference Center (underground extension Level 2, E2.002). Parking: Capitol Visitor Parking Garage, 1201 San Jacinto Blvd.

Wear blue!

just2cents
August 2nd, 2014, 11:07 AM
Thanks, but it is none of my business what a young lady does with HER body. I will just stay home.

Ludwig
August 2nd, 2014, 11:45 AM
Thanks, but it is none of my business what a young lady does with HER body. I will just stay home.

That's just great. Stay home and enjoy the life that your mother allowed you to have. Only you will have to answer how you used it.

My concern is not for what the lady does with HER body. My concern is what she does with that baby's body that, in most instances, she invited in.

Imagine
August 2nd, 2014, 12:10 PM
I can't be there either, but I'll be praying and wearing blue on Monday...small support, I realize, but all I can do right now.

mac
August 2nd, 2014, 2:04 PM
I can't be there either, but I'll be praying and wearing blue on Monday...small support, I realize, but all I can do right now.

nay nay, Lass. Prayer is never small or insignificant when from those who have the Lord's ear.......Pray unceasingly......and in faith, call it done......mac.

Ludwig
August 6th, 2014, 11:01 AM
From that Austin paper:

Despite an extensive search, a baby butcher has been unable to buy or lease an ambulatory surgical center that could meet state regulations. She identified an available surgical center in Fort Worth, appraised at $2.4 million, but more than 15 banks have rejected loan requests and private investment partners have shied away. One could hope that the banks and investors shied away for moral reasons..

sojourner truth
August 6th, 2014, 1:45 PM
When we pray, we have to remember that it goes to a very powerful authority, and when he is involved, the number one IS a majority.

Prayer... The perfect wireless connection.

Ludwig
September 3rd, 2014, 11:30 AM
Just for information and if you care... action.

Ludwig
October 2nd, 2014, 5:36 PM
A federal appeals court ruled this evening to allow Texas's new abortion regulations to take effect, a decision that is expected to force all but seven clinics in the state to close.

The ruling from a three-judge panel of the 5th Circuit of the U.S. Court of Appeals reversed a decision by a local judge who struck down two provisions of the law as unconstitutional in August.

CenTexDave
October 2nd, 2014, 6:09 PM
Wendy Davis will slit her wrists. :))

sojourner truth
October 2nd, 2014, 8:18 PM
You forget, she's a liberal democrat... They never sacrifice themselves... Only others.