PDA

View Full Version : Big Trouble Coming for Boy Scouts of America

Ludwig
April 3rd, 2014, 12:18 PM
SEATTLE, WA, April 2, 2014 (LifeSiteNews.com) – The Boy Scouts of America (BSA) have removed a Seattle-area troop leader and banned him from the organization for going public with his homosexuality, in what is thought to be the first such case since the BSA voted to allow openly homosexual youth, but not adults, to join.

Scoutmaster Geoff McGrath, 49, a former Eagle Scout and leader of Troop 98 in Rainier Beach, had his BSA membership revoked Monday after an NBC News reporter contacted the organization seeking comment for a profile the network was doing on “the first openly gay Scoutmaster in the nation.”

CenTexDave
April 3rd, 2014, 1:29 PM
The crap never ends with the BSA.

Mestral
April 3rd, 2014, 2:31 PM
He just wants to continue to have little boys to prey upon.

xzochye
April 3rd, 2014, 2:33 PM
He just wants to continue to have little boys to prey upon.

Just because a guy is gay doesn't mean he prays on little boys.

Ludwig
April 3rd, 2014, 2:52 PM
I suppose he may pray nowhere at all; yet he could prey on little scouts.

Mestral
April 3rd, 2014, 3:16 PM
Just because a guy is gay doesn't mean he prays on little boys.Then why is he so determined to get unsupervised access to them.

xzochye
April 3rd, 2014, 4:02 PM
Then why is he so determined to get unsupervised access to them.

Maybe because he was an Eagle Scout and he believes in the good that the program has to offer?

To be sure you would have to ask him yourself.

sojourner truth
April 3rd, 2014, 5:17 PM
He probably prefers bigger boys.

That, and the BSA had a pretty clear policy on gay troop leaders. They may allow scouts to join that are gay, but not leaders. He had to have known that when he announced his orientation. Which makes me suspect a hyped issue for agenda reasons is at work here.

Makes me wonder what qualification badges they can earn here.

Ludwig
April 3rd, 2014, 5:34 PM
He never made a secret of his orientation, he was a very active and up front LBGT activist but the BSA did not take action until he chose to "come out" in the public media. I have no doubt that he did it just to forward the agenda of the LBGT community.

Mestral
April 3rd, 2014, 5:52 PM
He never made a secret of his orientation, he was a very active and up front LBGT activist but the BSA did not take action until he chose to "come out" in the public media. I have no doubt that he did it just to forward the agenda of the LBGT community.Well, that also detracts greatly from the supposed leadership of the BSoA, since that means they allowed someone, for years, who was not qualified to be a scout leader to act as one.