PDA

View Full Version : Arm more Grandpas

circle_c
March 12th, 2014, 12:57 PM
This is a year or so old, so for those who have not watched.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWoCEBE9-kQ#t=31
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWoCEBE9-kQ#t=31

sojourner truth
March 12th, 2014, 2:44 PM
Outstanding. I don't give gramps much credit for his aim factor or caliber size, but he sure had something that no one else had.

Old Indian word for a man who goes unarmed.. Victim.

mac
March 12th, 2014, 2:49 PM
Outstanding. I don't give gramps much credit for his aim factor or caliber size, but he sure had something that no one else had.

Old Indian word for a man who goes unarmed.. Victim.

what was that anyway? i couldn't tell. was it the new ruger .380? at first i thought it was one of those ppk but it just didn't quite sound or recoil like it....hell, it was almost like a .25......kind of looked to me like he might've got that one guy in the lower spine or pelvis or something....mac

circle_c
March 12th, 2014, 3:33 PM
Not sure what the small cal auto was but both were wounded and in the hospital arrested . I remember reading that on one of the clips.

CenTexDave
March 12th, 2014, 3:45 PM
I saw this when it first happened. Gramps was packing a .380.
So what do we learn from this? Carry a .38 special. .40 cal, .45 cal or a .357 Magnum!! :)

Mestral
March 12th, 2014, 4:53 PM
I saw this when it first happened. Gramps was packing a .380.
So what do we learn from this? Carry a .38 special. .40 cal, .45 cal or a .357 Magnum!! :)Yeah, someone posted an earlier version of the same video here almost a year ago, might have been you. His 380, with some quality ammo is about as effective as a 38 snubbie with average JHP ammo. Not everybody can afford the weapon they want. Some of us go to war with the weapon we have. (channeling somebody here :)

At any rate, kinda comical watching the bad guys running away, only to have to go to ER to get the bullets removed.

gnatsum
March 12th, 2014, 5:22 PM
And that should be a lesson to today's young thugs and hoodlums--DO NOT MESS with the old guys!4503
"They messed with the wrong senior citizen!"
:))

Mestral
March 12th, 2014, 6:21 PM
Unfortunately, their leaning curve is flat, tho sometimes it is only a lead deficiency

mac
March 12th, 2014, 6:26 PM
DO NOT MESS with the old guys:))

very true. maturity and deviouslness will win over youth and innocence every time......