PDA

View Full Version : Manners, anyone?

FieryPrincess
July 26th, 2013, 7:50 PM
It would never have occurred to me to beg for food when I was visiting someone's house. If i was that hungry, I'd just go home.

I have had 4 different kids in my house today and they've all been begging my son to feed them. They wanted Hot Pockets.

??

Not knowing their parents preferences, I offered apples with peanut butter and in one case I stated that it was close to dinner and that it might be time to leave.

CenTexDave
July 26th, 2013, 8:00 PM
You did more than I would have. :))

siamcat
July 26th, 2013, 8:02 PM
It would never have occurred to me to beg for food when I was visiting someone's house. If i was that hungry, I'd just go home.

I have had 4 different kids in my house today and they've all been begging my son to feed them. They wanted Hot Pockets.

??

Not knowing their parents preferences, I offered apples with peanut butter and in one case I stated that it was close to dinner and that it might be time to leave.

Lol, I always thought our food must be special. Kids would just love to eat the food in our fridge and freezer. I didn't mind unless they went overboard.

FieryPrincess
July 26th, 2013, 8:05 PM
I guess I coul stock a shelf, but I don't wantt o be liable in the event that some random child is allergic to something.

On post we live in row houses with 4 homes per row house. Each home is guaranteed two children and there are some random 5 bedroom houses where you are guaranteed even more more kids.

We also live right by a playground and there are TONS of kids playing, laughing, biking, screaming, etc.

Ludwig
July 26th, 2013, 8:09 PM
If you worry about allergies please don't feed anyone peanut butter. That is one of the more prevalent allergens.