PDA

View Full Version : Colt King Cobra .357 Magnum

CenTexDave
July 24th, 2013, 11:58 AM
I have a friend who is finally selling off all her late father's belongings. Was surprised to see this baby in a box she had in storage.
It appears to be in great shape. Is nickle plated.
Any takers let me know and I'll pass the info onto her. Will have to make up your mind fast, though, because she goes back to Florida on Sunday or Monday.

Ludwig
July 24th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Barrel length? Picture?

Rick
July 24th, 2013, 12:18 PM
How much?

CenTexDave
July 24th, 2013, 1:11 PM
4 inch barrel. She initially said $1,000 :)) and online auctions that appears to be on the money, but I imagine a decent offer and she would let it go. I know she does not want to drive back to Florida with it. And she has lots of .38 special ammo that will go with it.

Ludwig
July 24th, 2013, 3:34 PM
Unless this weapon is in really poor shape, anyone who takes it for less than $850 is robbing this poor lady. These weapons are no longer in production and yet are in high demand. $1100 would not be unreasonable.

CenTexDave
July 24th, 2013, 3:39 PM
Sold to Herr Ludwig for $1,200.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's in good shape. Is in a smallish suede case with a cleaning kit.

Ludwig
July 24th, 2013, 4:23 PM
Sold to Herr Ludwig for $1,200.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's in good shape. Is in a smallish suede case with a cleaning kit.

If I had the cash I'd make an offer but I have to buy undies today.

CenTexDave
July 24th, 2013, 4:58 PM
No problem my friend. If I had $1000 laying around I'd buy it too.

mac
July 25th, 2013, 10:49 AM
how does 800 sound and how close does she live to hymesa?.....mac

I have a friend who is finally selling off all her late father's belongings. Was surprised to see this baby in a box she had in storage.
It appears to be in great shape. Is nickle plated.
Any takers let me know and I'll pass the info onto her. Will have to make up your mind fast, though, because she goes back to Florida on Sunday or Monday.

CenTexDave
July 25th, 2013, 11:35 AM
She lives in Florida, but is here at my house. I live in Cove. So if interested message me on here and I'll give you the address. This sale will be going on today until 2PM and Friday and Saturday from 8AM-2PM; however, if that is not convenient just knock on the front door.
She said she will take $850 for it. It comes with a box of .357 magnum and 3-1/2 box of .38 special. Also has a cleaning kit and suede case. These guns are going for $1000 in online auction houses.

CenTexDave
July 26th, 2013, 11:06 AM
If anyone interested, she decided to change the hours to 7:30AM - noon, then 5PM-7PM hoping to catch the after work crowd.
Also found a 2007 Winchester Limited Edition knife set. Brand new - none of them have ever been taken out of the box. She'd probably take $25 for it.
Tons of stuff. I hope she sells most of it cuz I ain't storing the left overs. :))