PDA

View Full Version : Is That Pic of Messrs.........

CenTexDave
May 13th, 2009, 9:38 AM
Oscar and Rocco??

Scarlett
May 13th, 2009, 9:40 AM
They have been recruited for advertisements, yes...I have cute kids and cute dogs, what can I say?

Night Owl
May 13th, 2009, 9:48 AM
Ahhhh, a proud mommy talking.

CenTexDave
May 13th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Your cat has filed a discrimination lawsuit against you, Scarlett.
She shall not be denied!!

Scarlett
May 13th, 2009, 10:37 AM
She is not "cute." She is satan, in the form of a mammal.

CenTexDave
May 13th, 2009, 11:14 AM
Let me guess - a black cat??
Just right for a witch!

Scarlett
May 13th, 2009, 11:55 AM
No, not black. Grey. Long grey hair wrapped around a 12 pound body. But lest you think Sassy cannot hold her own....she may be de-clawed but watching her intimidate the puppy is quite humorous.
She also knows that if she can antagonize Oscar just right, and he decides HE has had enough and goes after her...HE will be the one to get yelled at. Sometimes she will go up to him, hit him on the nose, lay down in front of him swishing her tail and, I swear, smile at him. He will finally jump up towards her, she will take off and leap where he can't reach, and smirk down at him while he gets hollered at for barking. I swear she does it just for the pleasure of knowing he will get in trouble.

CenTexDave
May 13th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Cats are a real trip.
Mine used to chase my dog up and down the hallway. Then the dog would chase the cat. Then they'd roll around on the floor and get entwined.
Now he's old and fat and just lays around. But he's great at keeping critters out of the house and out of the yard.

Night Owl
May 13th, 2009, 12:38 PM
Cats are only good for one thing, TARGET practice!!!!

CenTexDave
May 13th, 2009, 1:25 PM
I think this is the only thing we disagree on Owl.
I love cats. Yes, they are strange and different than dogs. Mine sits here and talks to me - meow, meow, meow, etc. Drives me crazy sometimes, but he's my bud.

Scarlett
May 13th, 2009, 1:33 PM
Mine only wants attention when I am on the computer. Then she decides she must be ON THE KEYBOARD.

CenTexDave
May 13th, 2009, 1:40 PM
I get that, too. If I ignore him he jumps up on the computer hutch, will walk in front of the monitor then step down onto the keyboard. That's about the time he's glad he has 9 lives. I think he's probably used at least 6 or 7 already, so his time is near.

Rick
May 13th, 2009, 3:53 PM
They have been recruited for advertisements, yes...I have cute kids and cute dogs, what can I say?
Not to mention, one hell of a marketing genius! :-B

Scarlett
May 13th, 2009, 4:01 PM
I am good at marketing...nobody can say no to me...LOL.

Rick
May 13th, 2009, 4:03 PM
Wouldn't that be coersion?

Brad Buckley, D.V.M.
May 13th, 2009, 5:17 PM
You know what they say - dogs, kids and witches sell!

Night Owl
May 13th, 2009, 5:22 PM
:)):)):))

siamcat
May 13th, 2009, 5:57 PM
Mine only wants attention when I am on the computer. Then she decides she must be ON THE KEYBOARD.

:)) Mine does that too. He also whines for dry food even if he has some, all you have to do then is stir it and he thinks he got more.

Scarlett
May 13th, 2009, 7:39 PM
You know what they say - dogs, kids and witches sell!
Is that what I got going for me? I am soooo gonna be a millionaire someday!