PDA

View Full Version : CARPET GUY

The321
March 17th, 2013, 2:58 PM
do any of y'all know of a good carpet guy here in Killeen? My dog tore up the carpet and I need to replace it. For some reason she was trying to dig her way out of the room and ruined the carpet at the door.

sojourner truth
March 17th, 2013, 5:04 PM
I use House of floors. They aren't cheap, but they do it right. I never reccommend Best Little Floorhouse in Texas. They stink.

I feel your pain...My mutt was in the garage during a thunderstorm and tried to dig her way under my new Corvette. You should have seen the bumper. $800 repair cost. It looked like someone stuck a cheese grater on it. Closest I ever came to harming my pet. Good thing my wife was around.

IronErnin
March 17th, 2013, 5:17 PM
Yes, do use House of Floors. other just had some carpet replaced with vinyl sheeting and is ecstatic with the results. The crew that did the install did a thoroughly professional job. They were most respectful, too!

onetime
March 17th, 2013, 7:49 PM
How worn is your carpet padding in the rest of the house? Look on craigslist, you can find someone on there for half of the price while at the same time using the money for a better grade of carpet. Pull the old stuff up yourself so that your not having to pay someone for that as well. Check home depot or Lowes if your not into the whole craigslist thing, they have the buy the carpet and padding and they will install for $99.

macs
March 21st, 2013, 12:11 PM
A Floor Guy