March 14th, 2013, 3:10 PM
Hey are you my friend on FB? Lol

cnjbond
March 14th, 2013, 3:25 PM
Hey are you my friend on FB? Lol
Ummmm, I don't think so...lol

sojourner truth
March 14th, 2013, 6:56 PM
Maybe they're burning Romo at the stake in there.

blueeagle
March 15th, 2013, 10:54 AM
They need to burn Jerry Jones!

Ludwig
March 15th, 2013, 1:44 PM
They need to burn Jerry Jones!

I totally agree. He is the weak link in the organization. However, the fans will have to do that via boycott.

sojourner truth
March 15th, 2013, 2:35 PM
Well, there are probably more than a few Cowboys and staff members that many would like to see in that fire. Dez Bryant?

cnjbond
March 15th, 2013, 10:07 PM
Well, there are probably more than a few Cowboys and staff members that many would like to see in that fire. Dez Bryant?
The jury is still out on him. He had a good second half of the season...we'll have to wait and see if he can do it again, unlike the guy playing on the opposite side of the field from him, Miles "One-Hit-Wonder-I-Signed-A-Huge-Contract-And-Now-I-Can't-Stay-Healthy" Austin.

CenTexDave
March 27th, 2013, 9:50 AM
They need him to step it up again.
Austin has turned out to be a real disappointment, and Witten will probably slow down another step or two.

CenTexDave
March 27th, 2013, 11:01 AM
A question on the other hand - can Romo get him the ball consistently. Or will Tony throw it to the opposition as he does so well?
At times when Romo lights it up he resembles Roger Staubach.
At times when he sucks he resembles Ryan Leaf.

sojourner truth
March 27th, 2013, 2:23 PM
Yeah...Me and momma were just bragging to someone from Pittsburg yesterday that Romo has a 95% completion rate. Of course, 75% of those are to theother team.

He said he'd trade us 1 Romo for 2 Rothlesburgers. I told him we got screwed enough at the Alamo. If he'd take Jerry, I'd think about it though.

CenTexDave
March 27th, 2013, 4:19 PM
Big Ben played hurt most of last year. And although he is certainly not like Brady, Manning, and Brees, he does have 2 Super Bowl rings. That's good enough for me.

Night Owl
March 27th, 2013, 5:38 PM
We could always bring Bledsoe back.

Night Owl
March 27th, 2013, 9:12 PM
Romo doesn't seem so bad when you do a little comparison with what we had.

xzochye
March 27th, 2013, 10:18 PM
Romo doesn't seem so bad when you do a little comparison with what we had.

Bad is still bad.