PDA

View Full Version : So Glad Hockey Is Back!

corgifan
January 28th, 2013, 10:49 PM
I grew up watching hockey games with my brother. Rangers, Whalers, Bruins, Devils. I love it! I hope not too much damage has been done to the game in the aftermath of the lockout. Go Bruins!

HistoryTeacher
January 30th, 2013, 9:16 PM
SO many games now!

siamcat
January 30th, 2013, 10:12 PM
Go Wings:)!

I know they will have a tough season adjusting to Lindstrom and Holmstrom being gone, but hopefully they'll figure it out.

gnatsum
January 31st, 2013, 7:27 PM
"Go Wings:)!" Guess there has to be one in every crowd...
Also glad that hockey is back. Covering the Stars will give the folks at the Dallas Morning News something to do other than kvetch and moan about the Mavericks 19-26 record so far this season...until SPRING TRAINING starts, and the annual churn and burn for the Rangers starts anew! :))

siamcat
January 31st, 2013, 7:55 PM
"Go Wings:)!" Guess there has to be one in every crowd...
Also glad that hockey is back. Covering the Stars will give the folks at the Dallas Morning News something to do other than kvetch and moan about the Mavericks 19-26 record so far this season...until SPRING TRAINING starts, and the annual churn and burn for the Rangers starts anew! :))

Lol, hubby is from Michigan and we've been fans for 20 years through good and bad years. And we beat the Stars bigger then they beat us:).

corgifan
February 10th, 2013, 9:11 PM
One thing I have NOT been able to adjust to or to embrace is the NHL's decision from a few years ago to have home teams wear dark sweaters. The home team needs to wear WHITE!