PDA

View Full Version : Rest in Peace, Zig

Ludwig
November 29th, 2012, 1:52 PM
Back in the day when I was involved in sales, one of my gurus was Zig Ziglar, a motivational speaker, a prolific writer and minister. Zig went to be home with the Lord on November 28, 2012.
My favorite quote from Zig is, “The chief cause of failure and unhappiness is trading what you want most for what you want right now.”

mac
December 1st, 2012, 3:12 PM
i'm not big on "how to parent" books but he also wrote a book called "how to raise positive kids in a negative world" or something very close to that which i have shared with all of my daughters and sons in law and which i still have around here some place. i guess he was what they used to call in europe a renasance man......he also got caught up in all that hebert stuff that was popular for a while and then of course all this japanese customer service stuff that's come out in the last 20 years or so......mac

Back in the day when I was involved in sales, one of my gurus was Zig Ziglar, a motivational speaker, a prolific writer and minister. Zig went to be home with the Lord on November 28, 2012.
My favorite quote from Zig is, “The chief cause of failure and unhappiness is trading what you want most for what you want right now.”