PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's Games

CenTexDave
October 26th, 2012, 7:48 PM
Early in first quarter:

Heights - 7, Temple - 0
Midway - 7, Shoemaker - 0

Cove-0, Ellison - 0, but Ellison is moving the ball and Cove isn't doing a thing

Nothing on Belton - Killeen

CenTexDave
October 26th, 2012, 7:49 PM
Killeen just scored. 6-0

CenTexDave
October 26th, 2012, 7:55 PM
Ellison kicks a FG, 3-0. On the ensuring kick it goes up in the air, two Dawgs look at each other as it hits the ground and Ellison covers it. Cove is out to lunch.

Killeen scores again, leads Belton 12-0

CenTexDave
October 26th, 2012, 8:09 PM
Cove woke up, leads 7-3 now. But Ellison's RB, Isiah Cowan, is a horse. Already has around 20 carries.

CenTexDave
October 26th, 2012, 8:10 PM
Cove 77 yard TD run by Daniel Ruff, their backup RB.

xzochye
October 26th, 2012, 8:17 PM
Midway 7 SHS 6 8:31 left in second

CenTexDave
October 26th, 2012, 8:23 PM
Cove now clicking on all 8 cylinders: 21 - 3. Almost halftime already. Very few passes attempted

CenTexDave
October 26th, 2012, 8:36 PM
Heights has a good lead on Temple. lol

xzochye
October 26th, 2012, 8:37 PM
6-14 here. Good game though. Sure isn't a lot of movement up and down the field.

xzochye
October 26th, 2012, 8:46 PM
Tied 14-14 with 1:33 left in the second.

CenTexDave
October 26th, 2012, 8:49 PM
Belton exploded. Leads Killeen 21-12.

Harker Heights 21, Temple 0. lol

xzochye
October 26th, 2012, 8:51 PM
I would root for KHS anyways but I hope they win so we don't have to hear complaining about home field advantage being the reason for the loss.

CenTexDave
October 26th, 2012, 8:55 PM
Me too.

Scarlett
October 26th, 2012, 8:55 PM
From your mouth (or hands as it may be) to God's ears.

CenTexDave
October 26th, 2012, 9:21 PM
WTF????

But no problem, Cove 28, Ellison 9 :)

CenTexDave
October 26th, 2012, 9:28 PM
Another Dawg TD.
Cove - 34, Ellison - 9

CenTexDave
October 26th, 2012, 9:31 PM
Killeen jumps in front of Belton.
Heights is blowing out Temple, 40-0

xzochye
October 26th, 2012, 9:36 PM
We are tied 20-20 with 8:03 left in the 3rd.

xzochye
October 26th, 2012, 10:07 PM
Well crap it's all down hill in the second half. Tied it up again and then nothing. Top of the 4th midway up 40-20

cnjbond
October 27th, 2012, 9:01 AM
I would root for KHS anyways but I hope they win so we don't have to hear complaining about home field advantage being the reason for the loss.
LOL...you guys suck with the home field advantage bashing...you're gonna hear it anyway!!!!! :)
Way to go Roos!!

JohnKilleen
October 27th, 2012, 10:53 AM
Way to go Roos and Knights

CenTexDave
October 27th, 2012, 11:19 AM
I can't ever remember this district being so jammed up (with the exception of Midway, of course) for a playoff berth.

gvls78
October 27th, 2012, 9:23 PM
We have some folks crying about home field advantage not meaning much. If you're saying that then you don't know football and have zero credibility. Look up some stats on home advantage then please be quiet. I'm fom Killeen, I played football at Killeen. Leo Buckley is our stadium and always will be. You work at a different high school and support them, that's awesome. Don't try and bring down the ORIGINAL school and tell them they should play a home game somewhere else. Our home is NOT on a base it's in Killeen! Thanks for playing. Please pick up your parting gifts at Shoemaker.

xzochye
October 27th, 2012, 10:01 PM
We have some folks crying about home field advantage not meaning much. If you're saying that then you don't know football and have zero credibility. Look up some stats on home advantage then please be quiet. I'm fom Killeen, I played football at Killeen. Leo Buckley is our stadium and always will be. You work at a different high school and support them, that's awesome. Don't try and bring down the ORIGINAL school and tell them they should play a home game somewhere else. Our home is NOT on a base it's in Killeen! Thanks for playing. Please pick up your parting gifts at Shoemaker.

Don't think anyone posting on this thread works at SHS so your outta luck there.

No one was putting KHS down.

KHS may be the original but they are not the one and only.

Congrats on the KHS win last night.

What time will u be at SHS handing out the gifts?

gvls78
October 27th, 2012, 10:16 PM
Don't think anyone posting on this thread works at SHS so your outta luck there.

No one was putting KHS down.

KHS may be the original but they are not the one and only.

Congrats on the KHS win last night.

What time will u be at SHS handing out the gifts?

No but you were downplaying home field advantage. Not the only but YES the original and when they play at home it should be at HOME. Thanks for the congrats. Oh and never, it's called sarcasm. Now the bull aside, I'm in full support of other places in the area to play besides Leo Buckley. That being said when you have a home game it needs to be at home. Especially when it's a district game. If you don't understand that then whatever. I guess at the end of the day the district s going to do what they want no matter what any of us say. Damn I mss Charels Patterson!

xzochye
October 27th, 2012, 10:34 PM
Nope didn't down play it. If you look at page 7 on the other thread I said something is to be said of home field advantage however a truly good team will win regardless and guess what KHS did win.

My biggest gripes on the other thread are about the people complaining that the district did this to set KHS up and how the district wouldn't bend and change venues to make them happy.

gvls78
October 27th, 2012, 10:50 PM
I don't think for a second that the district did anything to anybody. A great team will win regardless most of the time. But home field advantage is something any team wants, even great teams. It's why every great team in any sports play hard to get it in the playoffs. When you take it away don't expect tem not to bitch. Someone said it best earlier. At home you know every inch f the field. Every divot, every lump, every intricacy of the turf. If you don't hint that's an advantage then you're wrong and there's nothing else to say.

CenTexDave
October 30th, 2012, 8:42 AM
Some key games Friday night:
HH and Midway. Cove at Temple. Killeen and Ellison. Shoemaker and Belton.
Whoever loses may find the playoffs out of reach. Would love to see Heights beat Midway, but don't think it will happen.

xzochye
October 30th, 2012, 9:53 AM
Some key games Friday night:
HH and Midway. Cove at Temple. Killeen and Ellison. Shoemaker and Belton.
Whoever loses may find the playoffs out of reach. Would love to see Heights beat Midway, but don't think it will happen.

I would love to see SHS beat Belton! LOL We were so close to it last year. But.....

CenTexDave
November 1st, 2012, 5:37 AM
Tonight Midway invades Leo Buckley to take on Heights. Anyone going who can give us an update once in a while?

jimbob
November 1st, 2012, 9:47 AM
Tonight Midway invades Leo Buckley to take on Heights. Anyone going who can give us an update once in a while?
Heights 28-23

cuatro
November 1st, 2012, 10:04 AM
If you have a twitter account, you can follow the Waco Trib and the KDH Pressbox, and they are both good at keeping a running info stream

Gramps
November 1st, 2012, 10:31 AM
It should also be broadcast live on KNCT FM 91.3.

xzochye
November 1st, 2012, 10:44 AM
Heights 28-23

No way...Midway has this one!

xzochye
November 1st, 2012, 10:47 AM
If you have an iPhone there is an app called Friday Night Rivals. You can set your home page up to display the games you want to see. Mine has all of our districts teams on it. With one glance I can see all the scores and time left in each quarter. It also has their schedule, win/loss record and rankings.

CenTexDave
November 1st, 2012, 11:14 AM
I don't have an I phone. I will just flip on KNCT and see if they carry it.
If not I'm sure someone will post on here.

xzochye
November 1st, 2012, 8:14 PM
Midway 21-14 almost the end of the first half

CenTexDave
November 1st, 2012, 9:24 PM
Thanks

xzochye
November 1st, 2012, 9:28 PM
35-14 mid 4th

xzochye
November 1st, 2012, 9:58 PM
42-14. 2:30 left in the game. As predicted Midway won again.

CenTexDave
November 1st, 2012, 10:02 PM
They are the real deal for sure. I noticed they dropped from 11th to 12th in the 5-A poll because Shoemaker gave them a hard fought game.
I think they're tuning up for the playoffs now.

xzochye
November 2nd, 2012, 7:08 AM
They are the real deal for sure. I noticed they dropped from 11th to 12th in the 5-A poll because Shoemaker gave them a hard fought game.
I think they're tuning up for the playoffs now.

Yay!! At least SHS did something good! LOL

Kidding, the first 2 1/2 or 3 quarters of the SHS vs Midway game were awesome! I think SHS gets discouraged too easily. When Midway was only 1 touchdown ahead it was still a good game but after the 2nd touchdown the game went downhill. :(

CenTexDave
November 2nd, 2012, 10:13 AM
No doubt Midway was overconfident.

jimbob
November 2nd, 2012, 12:14 PM
No doubt Midway was overconfident.Hard to keep kids up every wek and when they are playing a team everyone thinks can not give you a game, then its double tough.

CenTexDave
November 2nd, 2012, 1:42 PM
Anyone going to a game tonight please post updates on here.
I'm not going to Temple to watch Cove play them, but will have my Dawg Ears on the radio station.

xzochye
November 2nd, 2012, 1:49 PM
Anyone going to a game tonight please post updates on here.
I'm not going to Temple to watch Cove play them, but will have my Dawg Ears on the radio station.

You know I will be in Belton. :)

sojourner truth
November 2nd, 2012, 2:13 PM
I'm going to the Ellison game...sigh

They have looked better this year than in the past 3 or 4. I still have hope for pulling at least ONE win out this year.

I will say this...The kids still have great spirit, and a good attitude.

CenTexDave
November 2nd, 2012, 7:11 PM
I have my "Dawg Ears" on (101.9 FM) and will update as needed.
GO DAWGS!!!!!

CenTexDave
November 2nd, 2012, 7:41 PM
Cove 7, Temple 0
First offensive play for the Dawgs QB Robbie Seyboldt to WR Deshaun Gibson for 50 yard TD

CenTexDave
November 2nd, 2012, 7:50 PM
Dawgs fumble. Normal for them lately. Temple moves right in for a score.
Tied at 7

CenTexDave
November 2nd, 2012, 7:56 PM
Cove driving again. Don't think either defense showed up tonight.
Killeen - 7, Ellison - 0
Belton - 14, Shoemaker - 0

Cove scores again. The 3rd string RB. lol Cove-14, Temple - 7

xzochye
November 2nd, 2012, 8:10 PM
I think I may go home at halftime :-(

CenTexDave
November 2nd, 2012, 8:11 PM
Killeen-14, Ellison-7
Cove-21, Temple-7

xzochye
November 2nd, 2012, 8:19 PM
Belton 28
SHS ----

CenTexDave
November 2nd, 2012, 8:25 PM
Belton is fighting for their playoff lives.
Cove-28, Temple-7. Not gonna say the route is on yet because Cove has been known to take a nap in the second half.

xzochye
November 2nd, 2012, 8:27 PM
We haven't even made a first down!!!

xzochye
November 2nd, 2012, 8:37 PM
Dang finally got a first down. 2 in a row actually!

CenTexDave
November 2nd, 2012, 8:43 PM
Cove stops Temple at their 1 yard line on last play of the half.

xzochye
November 2nd, 2012, 8:50 PM
Some kid on Belton just made a 96 yard touch down:-( 42-0

CenTexDave
November 2nd, 2012, 9:00 PM
dang

CenTexDave
November 2nd, 2012, 9:22 PM
Early 3rd quarter, Cove-35, Temple-7
Dawgs QB Robbie Seyboldt has 4 TD passes, 3 of them 50+ yards

xzochye
November 2nd, 2012, 9:24 PM
FINALLY A TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!

CenTexDave
November 2nd, 2012, 9:27 PM
Correction - Robbie Seyboldt 5 TD passes.
Cove - 42, Temple - 7 lol

CenTexDave
November 2nd, 2012, 9:42 PM
Vondarez King, who has missed the last two games due to a death in the family out of state, just breaks one.
48-14, Cove

xzochye
November 2nd, 2012, 9:47 PM
It's 49-14 now. At least we are on the board and its looking more like a game

We did lose a kid that was injured pretty bad. :-(

CenTexDave
November 2nd, 2012, 9:56 PM
No one likes to see a player get injured - whether one of yours or one of the enemy!!
Cove has this one in the books and the Dawgs are playing backups.

sojourner truth
November 3rd, 2012, 6:02 AM
Well, despite a few brilliant offensive moments, the Eagles look like they will repeat last years record. And the year before. Killeens quarterback looked great, and can pass extremely well. He got injured in the 2nd quarter and was replaced, sadly, by their backup. Despite that, they continued to score and win.

Dark times for Ellison fans. But not due to lack of effort on the players. They did their best.

It's fairly easy to defend against their offense when the same player runs the same play almost every down.

olderthandirt
November 3rd, 2012, 7:04 AM
Still boggles the mind that this person still has a job -- in any other profession (including teaching) it would have been lights out a long time ago.

sojourner truth
November 3rd, 2012, 10:03 AM
Yeah, I know. But every time I seem to suggest that, I get panned as an "amateur" that knows nothing about football. That may be partially true. But I can count, and the last time I checked, when you look at win/loss statistics, a "zero" in the left column for 3 years in a row isn't a good thing. Doesn't take an expert to figure that out. Now, there are only a few places that blame can be placed in that case...Coaching or players. You'd have to make up your own mind on that.

Coach McBride has a lot of friends that swear by him. Most everyone I have talked to has told me what a "great guy" he is, and I believe them. I had hoped that type of man would be able to pull something out. At least one or 2 wins for a season.

It does make me wonder who makes the decisions about who is going to stay or go in High School sports. If there is anyone at all. It would appear that they are either more hopeful than I am, or willing to give Coach a lot more slack than most of us would. No one wants to see anyone go packing, but there is a time when you have to make a choice between loyalty and performance.

just2cents
November 3rd, 2012, 12:48 PM
Still boggles the mind that this person still has a job -- in any other profession (including teaching) it would have been lights out a long time ago.

You want someone to loose his job over a GAME? It is just a game.

Ludwig
November 3rd, 2012, 12:55 PM

If the game is his job, yes. If it's his avocation, no.

xzochye
November 3rd, 2012, 12:55 PM

Winning games are a coaches job. That is what they are hired to do. May sound harsh but that's life and the coaches know it.

sojourner truth
November 3rd, 2012, 2:57 PM

See what I mean.... In a coaches case it's not only a game, it IS his job. What other JOB do you know where you can not produce for 3 or 4 years and still expect to be retained? Maybe a weatherman, and even they usually get it right once in a while.

I knew this would be the response of someone sooner or later.

But, in the end, NO, I don't want him to lose his job...Just win a game once in a while. I don't know what part of the stands you are sitting in, but there are a lot of folks that feel the same, and aren't afraid to say so.

Ludwig
November 3rd, 2012, 3:48 PM
The coach ought to receive the same outcome for failure that I hope BHO gets for his failure.

sojourner truth
November 3rd, 2012, 4:21 PM
Yeah...I was thinking of the same analogy, but it won't work. Almost half the population that think he's doing a fine job and should get 4 more years too.

At least HE got Bin Laden...Well, not him, but his team his team did.

olderthandirt
November 3rd, 2012, 6:58 PM

It is his JOB. If my students continued to fail at the same rate as this "Coordinator of Campus Athletics" and football expert, year after year, you can bet the bank that I'd lose my job. This is a very expensive failure rate and a sad situation for our students.

CenTexDave
November 3rd, 2012, 7:36 PM
Yes, it's his job. You can't tell me that there is that much difference in talent between Ellison and Killeen, etc.
I could understand a losing season once in a while, but Ellison has been down there for way too long. They used to be a district and state power.

CenTexDave
November 5th, 2012, 6:30 AM
The key district this coming Friday night is Harker Heights at Cove. The winner takes second place in district and the top seed for the small school playoff bracket.
The loser will get the second seed in the small school playoff bracket and most likely face DeSoto - the #3 ranked team in the state.

utgrad
November 5th, 2012, 11:09 AM
But wouldn't Killeen take second place in district if they beat Temple even if Heights beat Cove? Because of the head to head of Killeen and Heights?

CenTexDave
November 5th, 2012, 12:05 PM
In head to head Cove beat Killeen. If Heights beats Cove I would think then Killeen takes 2nd place.
But the important thing is Killeen gonna go big school or small school?

utgrad
November 5th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Right CTD, I was just checking. How do they determine whether they go big or small? Is it solely by population of the school?

CenTexDave
November 5th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Yes, A snapshot of the population taken last fall and the UIL uses that when they reclassified in Feb 2012.

CenTexDave
November 5th, 2012, 12:53 PM
A popular Texas high school website, 5-A Football.com has projected brackets for the small schools and they believe both Midway and Cove will go small school.
If their brackets hold true, and both school advance (which is possible because the bi-district and area rounds don't look too tough) Cove would meet Abilene Cooper in the Regional Semis and Midway would meet Abilene. That would be a helluva game. lf Abilene wins (they're ranked in the top 10) and Cove wins they would meet in the Regional Finals. Both of these teams know each other very well - they scrimmage each other every year. This year Cove won the controlled scrimmage.
Could get interesting.

CenTexDave
November 8th, 2012, 1:14 PM
Good luck to the Roos tonight. Beat Temple!!

xzochye
November 8th, 2012, 9:05 PM
The KHS vs Temple has been tied almost the entire night! Currently Temple is up 42-35 5 mins left in 3rd quarter.

xzochye
November 8th, 2012, 9:16 PM
The KHS vs Temple has been tied almost the entire night! Currently Temple is up 42-35 5 mins left in 3rd quarter.

CenTexDave
November 8th, 2012, 9:22 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CenTexDave
November 8th, 2012, 9:27 PM
56-49, Temple. 8:55 left 4th quarter.
Game is on KNCT FM-91.3

xzochye
November 8th, 2012, 9:35 PM
Sounds like it would be a good game to be at.

CenTexDave
November 8th, 2012, 9:40 PM
56-56 Killeen's D holds, 95 yards in 2 plays to tie it

CenTexDave
November 8th, 2012, 9:47 PM
TD Temple, 42 yard TD pass with 30 seconds left
Don't either of these teams believe in defense???

CenTexDave
November 8th, 2012, 9:51 PM
Temple tries an onsides kick and recovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This one's over.
Now it will be up to tomorrow night's game between Heights and Cove.

onetime
November 8th, 2012, 10:00 PM
I am not going to look up Buddy's record in the last four or five years, I don't know how relevant it is. It has to be hard for Tom to make decisions about another man's livelihood in the profession of education you rarely see teachers get flat out fired, they are usually placed on some type of step program. Kisd athletics is even worse in this regard, back to his record and its relevancy, Buddy inherited a decent program that had been to the quarterfinals a mere 3 years before he got the job so that does not bode well in his favor, but more importantly to me is the level of competition when his teams line up to play. They routinely get pounded on the defensive side of the ball as well as the offensive side. At that point I think you have to ask yourself is it the coaching or the talent, that still remains to be seen as we close out the year.

CenTexDave
November 9th, 2012, 7:36 PM
Cove turns the ball over on the first play of the game. HH ball on Cove's 28
Cove keeps shoving Heights back. 49 yard FG attempt misses. Cove takes over

CenTexDave
November 9th, 2012, 7:51 PM
Dawgs finally get going but run out of gas and out of down at Heights' 5 yard line. Went for it and stopped.
Midway-7, Belton-0

CenTexDave
November 9th, 2012, 7:55 PM
Dawgs WR Gibson 42 yard TD run on an end round. 7-0

xzochye
November 9th, 2012, 8:00 PM
SHS 13 EHS 0 10:55 in 2nd.

CenTexDave
November 9th, 2012, 8:06 PM
OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CenTexDave
November 9th, 2012, 8:10 PM
TD Cove. Dawgs drive from their own 15 yard line, QB sneak. 14-0. 9:36 left in 2nd quarter

xzochye
November 9th, 2012, 8:16 PM
SHS 21-0 6:11 second

CenTexDave
November 9th, 2012, 8:17 PM
Very good. Happy for you

CenTexDave
November 9th, 2012, 8:25 PM
Dawgs have Heights in a 4th and 16 from their own 30 and give up a first down to the 9. But next 3 plays are losses. Now 4th and goal on the 22. 38 yard FG attempt.
Fake - Cove stuffs it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xzochye
November 9th, 2012, 8:39 PM
Halftime and EHS is on the board now. 21-6

CenTexDave
November 9th, 2012, 8:41 PM
14-0 Dawgs at the half.

CenTexDave
November 9th, 2012, 9:03 PM
Midway-24, Belton-16 at the half.

CenTexDave
November 9th, 2012, 9:06 PM
2nd half kickoff. Heights receives.

CenTexDave
November 9th, 2012, 9:19 PM
Both teams sticking to the ground. Both have punted. Heights is driving now. 1st and goal for Heights. Their QB is all they have. Their RB's have done nothing, not much of a passing game, but their QB can scramble and turn nothing into something.
3rd and goal from the 2. 4th and goal now from the 1. They have to go for it. TD Heights. Extra point blocked. 14-6 Cove

Cove doesn't need to melt down in the second half like they did to Belton.

CenTexDave
November 9th, 2012, 9:29 PM
Wow. Cove - 5 plays and a TD. QB pitch and the QB knock the Heights KB on his butt. 21-6 Cove

CenTexDave
November 9th, 2012, 9:31 PM
Dawgs try onsides kick. Dawgs get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CenTexDave
November 9th, 2012, 9:33 PM
4th quarter coming!!

CenTexDave
November 9th, 2012, 9:40 PM
Dawgs got the wind now. Pass. Pass. Pass. 1st and goal at the Heights 10.
Offensive face mask??!! Unreal. 1st and goal from the 23.
pass down to the 4.
I know Midway, Temple and Belton have talented QB's, but give me Cove's Seyboldt. 5 TD passes last week, he runs, and he knocked a Heights' defensive lineman onto his butt on a sweep. lol
3rd and goal from the 3
DAWGS TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QB runs it in. 28-6. Dawgs have the wind. This is about over.

xzochye
November 9th, 2012, 9:44 PM
Good job! It's 21-14 here. 5:06 left in the game EHS is fixing to get the ball.

CenTexDave
November 9th, 2012, 9:45 PM
Come on Wolves!!

CenTexDave
November 9th, 2012, 9:50 PM
Dawgs force Heights to punt. 6:30 left, Dawgs can put this one away here. 1st and 10 at Heights 20
Holding call. 3rd and 13 from the Heights 20
Interception!!!! Heights isn't dead yet. That is only the 2nd interception all year.

CenTexDave
November 9th, 2012, 9:51 PM
Heights fumbles. lol
Cove 1st and 10 at Heights 27 5:20 left
first down to the 15
TD DAWGS~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
34-6. Extra point missed. This one is over.

CenTexDave
November 9th, 2012, 10:01 PM
Cedar Hill beats Midlothian 27-26 on last second score. Dawgs will play CH next Saturday in Waco.

Dawgs D stops Heights. This one is over as only a couple of minutes to go.

xzochye
November 9th, 2012, 10:05 PM
SHS wins 27-14!

CenTexDave
November 9th, 2012, 10:06 PM
Great job Wolves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cove-34, Heights -6 Final

gnatsum
November 10th, 2012, 3:38 AM
What happened at Midway-Belton? Went online to the KDH's website and there's no score (but then again, the webpage DOES have this listed "Belton Tigers vs. Killeen Kangaroos at Midway Panther stadium. Game time is 7:30 pm." (THREE TEAMS on the same field? LOL)
http://kdhnews.com/calendar/sports/belton-tigers-vs-waco-midway-panthers/event_6847edd0-17c3-11e2-a078-0019bb30f31a.html
Had to go out of town for a former coworker's "vigil" (died of a stroke). Passed the Belton HS band convoy on I-35 coming back. Belton PD Dodge Charger at the rear, with an ex-MOVING VAN trailer lettered for the BHS 'Marching 100' (!?!? The BHS Band is only '100'...do they NEED a MOVING VAN to haul all of the instruments? LOL), a BHS Marching 100 tag trailer pulled by a Dodge Ram pickup, a BISD Chevy SUV (forgot if it was a Traverse or an Equinox), a new-ish BISD Chevy 3500 dually with a utility bed...and NINE Belton school buses. (NINE?!? Does the '100' include the drill team and flag corps? LOL)

CenTexDave
November 10th, 2012, 5:55 AM
The bass drums and sousaphones need a lot of room.

corgifan
November 10th, 2012, 10:05 AM
34 - 16 Midway
http://kdhnews.com/kdhpressbox/tigers-fall-to---a-champs-in-finale/article_4aed44bc-2b12-11e2-9a10-001a4bcf6878.html