PDA

View Full Version : Brown's vs Ravens

Rick
September 27th, 2012, 7:43 PM
Is this broadcast horrible or what? And having Flacco mic'd so loud is sickening.

And no, it has nothing to do with the Browns eventually going to get their butts handed to them...haha

CenTexDave
September 27th, 2012, 9:27 PM
It seems the Browns are following in the footsteps of the Indians. :))

cnjbond
September 27th, 2012, 10:41 PM
Even my mom was saying that the broadcasters were boring...

CenTexDave
September 27th, 2012, 10:49 PM
I agree. The NFL Network has crappy announcers.
But a good game.
Now I understand why Browns' fans have been complaining for the past 3 years - their WR's can't catch a football. Year after year it keeps happening. I don't understand why they don't draft a great WR.

Night Owl
September 27th, 2012, 11:59 PM
They thought they did, but it seems they got their advice from Obamma.:))

FieryPrincess
September 28th, 2012, 9:28 AM
I am amazed at the level of unintelligence I hear spewing forth from the dizzying array of sports shows that are played in my house.

Rick
September 28th, 2012, 8:46 PM
It seems the Browns are following in the footsteps of the Indians. :))

For as many rookies in key positions that they have, it was good to see them hang in there until the very end.

More changes are coming. A new owner is going to be announced soon and there's talk that Gruden may be their next coach.

As for the Indians, they fired the loser manager and named Sandy Alomar Jr as interim manager. MLB frowns on big manager news before the end of the playoffs, so time will tell if Alomar gets the job.

CenTexDave
September 28th, 2012, 9:05 PM
Rick - Randy Lerner has already sold them. I forget the guy's name, but he owned part of the Steelers, but was from Ohio.:)
And they will get better. Youngest team in the NFL and starting a number of rookies. They may have a bad season this year, but next year will get better, the year after that they should contend.
The Indians need a complete overhaul - from owner to water boy. :))