August 18th, 2012, 7:49 PM
8PM, Fox.

CenTexDave
August 18th, 2012, 8:58 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cowboys leading 10-0.

xzochye
August 18th, 2012, 9:26 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cowboys leading 10-0.

That explains the weather we are having today!

Scarlett
August 18th, 2012, 10:00 PM

Ahhhh....the Cowboys......

CenTexDave
August 18th, 2012, 10:21 PM
Don't worry, they're still winning. Although I'm sure the subs will find a way to lose it in the second half. :))

cnjbond
August 19th, 2012, 8:15 AM
Don't worry, they're still winning. Although I'm sure the subs will find a way to lose it in the second half. :))

And they did, but the 1st and 2nd stringers played a much better game this week. The majority of the starters will only get one more tune up game and that's it. Looks like there's going to be some tough competition at the receiver position. The backup RB position isn't looking good for Felix "I-Lost-My-Mojo" Jones...he can't catch or find a hole to run through anymore!

CenTexDave
August 19th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Nine starters didn't play last night. Get them healthy and it should make a big difference.
I think Stephen McGee has lost the competition for third quarterback. He has looked terrible this preseason.

gs45
August 19th, 2012, 11:08 AM
And they did, but the 1st and 2nd stringers played a much better game this week. The majority of the starters will only get one more tune up game and that's it. Looks like there's going to be some tough competition at the receiver position. The backup RB position isn't looking good for Felix "I-Lost-My-Mojo" Jones...he can't catch or find a hole to run through anymore!

don't worry I am sure Jerry "im not a gm or a coach although i convinced myself i am " Jones will tell his boytoy Garret to find a rosater spot for him anyways

Night Owl
August 19th, 2012, 6:34 PM
It was Romo's fault.