PDA

View Full Version : Spurs vs Heat??

CenTexDave
May 31st, 2012, 10:57 AM
Both lead their conference championships 2 games to 0. If they both to go the opponent's floor now and win game 3 this will be over in no more than 5 games I would think.
Can Miami take down the Spurs without Chris Bosh???

mac
May 31st, 2012, 11:09 AM
in a way i'm glad the celtics lost last night, now i know they won't have to play the spurs and my favorite 2 teams are the spurs and celtics! great game last night......spurs vs heat will be a classic strength vs class match up......maybe james will break an arm or leg first.....mac

Both lead their conference championships 2 games to 0. If they both to go the opponent's floor now and win game 3 this will be over in no more than 5 games I would think.
Can Miami take down the Spurs without Chris Bosh???

xzochye
May 31st, 2012, 11:13 AM
It's going to be quite and experience in my house with a spurs/heat matchup. My fav is Spurs and my son's is the Heat with the Spurs being his second favorite.

Guess I need to watch my trash talking :-/

mac
May 31st, 2012, 11:17 AM
it'll be a great series if we can just stay healthy.......i'm just not sure we can beat both wade and james......either one of 'em, yeow but.....both?.......mac

CenTexDave
May 31st, 2012, 11:54 AM
The Spurs play a team game. Tim Duncan is getting old, and he knows it so he doesn't try to do everything for them all the time.
LeBron is still of mindset that he's the one - the go to guy. Of course, being the best in the business you want that from your superstar.
But without Chris Bosh I see the Spurs taking them down in 6 or 7. Remember, the Spurs swept LeBron and his Cavs in the finals 6 years ago.