PDA

View Full Version : Too fat?

cityboy
April 11th, 2012, 12:07 PM
Anybody else fatter than you want to be, and find it really hard to get back in shape? :-s

CenTexDave
April 11th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Yeah, but I'm not out to try and impress anyone lately.:))

Ludwig
April 11th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Anybody else fatter than you want to be, and find it really hard to get back in shape? :-s

I'm overweight and loving it! I got to see a loot of skinny people in the Third World and have no wish to trade places with them. I"m sending them all I can so they can become overweight too.

It's my iPad's fault.

cityboy
April 11th, 2012, 12:49 PM
I'm overweight and loving it! I got to see a loot of skinny people in the Third World and have no wish to trade places with them. I"m sending them all I can so they can become overweight too.

It's my iPad's fault. Thanks! That gives me a little insight into the kind of person you apparently are ...

cityboy
April 11th, 2012, 1:00 PM
Yeah, but I'm not out to try and impress anyone lately.:)) I just hate having this gut. Never had stuff hanging over the belt before ... :(

kantwin
April 11th, 2012, 1:02 PM
There's a fine distinction between a dickeydoo and a dunlopp. I haven't reached the dunlopp yet.

cityboy
April 11th, 2012, 1:03 PM
There's a fine distinction between a dickeydoo and a dunlopp. I haven't reached the dunlopp yet. Elaborate, please, sir ...

kantwin
April 11th, 2012, 1:16 PM
Dickeydoo = your gut sticks out farther than your dickey do.
Dunlopp = your gut done lopped over your belt. Gravity has taken over.
The worst is the full-on dunlopp, where it hangs way below your belt line.

cityboy
April 11th, 2012, 1:36 PM
I think I'm at the pre-dickeydoo stage, if there is such a thing ...

kantwin
April 11th, 2012, 1:45 PM
Ah, the burrito stage.

cityboy
April 11th, 2012, 1:50 PM
OK, I'll bite. What is the burrito stage? Crap, now I'm gettin' hungry ...

CenTexDave
April 11th, 2012, 1:59 PM
Warm weather is here now. Quit eating those DQ Blizzards and start getting outside - walk, jog, be active.

blueeagle
April 11th, 2012, 2:00 PM
This is a change, men talking about being fat. Usually, that is our (women) cross to bear.:)

kantwin
April 11th, 2012, 2:49 PM
OK, I'll bite. What is the burrito stage? Crap, now I'm gettin' hungry ...
That's where you can still see the beginning of your stream, but just barely.

siamcat
April 11th, 2012, 8:21 PM
According to my late father-in-law it all turns into peter after midnight.:)

sojourner truth
April 11th, 2012, 8:33 PM
My dad used to say "a good tool needs a shed over it."

ItsMe
April 12th, 2012, 5:05 PM

ItsMe
April 12th, 2012, 5:07 PM
This whole post is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!

CenTexDave
April 13th, 2012, 12:46 AM
I think "ItsMe" is displaying DawgLover's old pic!!! :)

ItsMe
April 13th, 2012, 5:56 AM
I think "ItsMe" is displaying DawgLover's old pic!!! :)

Your gonna be sued...me too.

sojourner truth
April 13th, 2012, 6:44 AM
Men just get to the "to hell with it" point. It gets so tiresome sucking in your gut when the ladies walk by. You know you're in trouble when you get on the digital scale and it says "hey! Only one at a time". I don't have a problem with a gut, but my wife is having a hell of a time trying to lose weight. The treadmill I bought her is great...as a clothes rack. I got into trouble the other day when I mentioned the new diet out...The "don't put the **** in your mouth" diet. The couch was comfy. Oh, and never mention that it ain't the Levis she's got on that makes her butt look big. BIG mistake.

Night Owl
April 13th, 2012, 6:54 AM
Did she go SM on you? :))

sojourner truth
April 13th, 2012, 8:18 AM
Yeah...Sergeant Major!!! Especially when I made the "beep beep beep" noise when she was backing out of the walk in closet the other day. I'm still on KP.