PDA

View Full Version : Just for Giggles

Rick
March 12th, 2012, 8:40 AM
For a short time, our friends at a "popular news outlet" are being redirected to the Society of Professional Journalists (http://www.spj.org/ethicscode.asp) website.

Nothing malicious, I promise (I'm not like that) just a simple redirect.

IronErnin
March 12th, 2012, 10:06 AM
I think it is funny to send them somewhere they might learn what real journalism is all about. But I'm saddened that such a move should be necessary. I can understand that news outlet being a training venue for the profession but, not a BASIC indoctrination venue. There are journalism schools for that.

Mestral
March 12th, 2012, 11:24 AM
I took a look at the ethics portion of it. Doesn't resemble mainstream journalism at all.

Night Owl
March 12th, 2012, 12:04 PM
For a short time, our friends at a "popular news outlet" are being redirected to the Society of Professional Journalists (http://Society of Professional Journalists) website.

Nothing malicious, I promise (I'm not like that) just a simple redirect.

Can you send Corgifan and Granny to Rush's site for a short time. They might learn something.:bluerofl:bluerofl:bluerofl:bluerofl:blu erofl

Rick
March 12th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Lol, sure can. But to be fair, you have to go to the Huffington Post.

Night Owl
March 12th, 2012, 12:23 PM
I could stand it, I don't think they could stand Rush.:))

Rick
March 12th, 2012, 3:53 PM
I fixed the link...sorry about that. It is right in the redirect. :)

xzochye
March 13th, 2012, 12:04 AM
Can you send Corgifan and Granny to Rush's site for a short time. They might learn something.:bluerofl:bluerofl:bluerofl:bluerofl:blu erofl

He needs to send Dawg there. The first part of it talks about accuracy of info. Maybe this will help him out when he is reading (and posting) all of his emails!

Grammar Rules
March 13th, 2012, 6:47 AM
He needs to send Dawg there. The first part of it talks about accuracy of info. Maybe this will help him out when he is reading (and posting) all of his emails!

...when he is posting all of his emails TWICE. =;